January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

We're flying out on Southwest on Wed. afternoon and spending the night at All Star Sports. After the cruise, we're spending one night at (shhhhhhhhh....) the Nick hotel. What is your second cruise? I've always wondered what a back-to-back is like.

We will be getting off on the 2nd and getting right back on for the Supper Bowl. This will be our second btb on the Dream. What time will you be at the port. We have a 1045 arrival time.

Hi everyone. Hubby and I are traveling from St. Louis, MO to Orlando Wednesday evening. Hubby will get home from his trip around noon and will be home for an hour before we head to the airport. We are staying at the Hyatt airport since we get in so late Wednesday night. Thursday we'll pick up our rental car and head to port for our 11am PAT. Sunday we'll head to the Wilderness Lodge for a couple of days.

Safe travels to all.

Lori

Hi everyone. Hubby and I are traveling from St. Louis, MO to Orlando Wednesday evening. Hubby will get home from his trip around noon and will be home for an hour before we head to the airport. We are staying at the Hyatt airport since we get in so late Wednesday night. Thursday we'll pick up our rental car and head to port for our 11am PAT. Sunday we'll head to the Wilderness Lodge for a couple of days.

Safe travels to all.

Lori
Have a safe trip and a fantastic cruise!

In the plane now! Can't wait to get to Orlando! And tomorrow...cruising on the Dream. I just met someone who is on the cruise too, but she has never heard about the Dis!

In the plane now! Can't wait to get to Orlando! And tomorrow...cruising on the Dream. I just met someone who is on the cruise too, but she has never heard about the Dis!
Have a safe flight!!! :cool1:

How cool to be traveling with someone you'll be cruising with.

Well, it's not even 10:00 pm and I'm DONE packing! :thumbsup2 After 6 other cruises, finally have it down!
Lucky! Instead of packing, I'm making plates in Mickey shapes for breakfast! :lmao: Priorities!

LOL! My car is packed already with all the FE stuff, mom, dad, Sarah and my luggage! YAY! It would be helpful if all this rain and cold would quit...
This weather is so yucky! Our PAT is at 11, and we can't even go swimming like we planned because it's supposed to be cold all day. :sad2:

I made it to Jacksonville, wasn't sure we'd escape the snow today but no problems! So ready
Yay! Welcome to our "sunny" state! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter