January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

Good Morning!!!! It's our sailing day!!! My stomach is a mess - I am so excited! :thumbsup2

Wishing everyone save travels to the port, and a fantastic voyage!

"See" you on board! :cloud9: :yay: :woohoo:

So sad it's over! Hope everyone had a great time! Thanks for all the wonderful FE gifts. Now back to reality...

So sad it's over! Hope everyone had a great time! Thanks for all the wonderful FE gifts. Now back to reality...

I'm telling Mickey Mouse that the mean security people on the ship made us disembark! But, it was fun while it lasted!

The FE gift exchange was soooo much fun-- hope everyone in Group 1 enjoyed our gifts (Betty and Duane, Stateroom 5658) as much as I enjoyed planning, making, and distributing them. Since this was my first FE exchange, I would love feedback on the gifts, so please be honest and let me know what you liked and what you would have rather not had. This goes for cabin gifts, adult gifts and the kid/teen gifts especially. I would love to do the FE gifts next cruise so any suggestions/constructive criticism is honestly appreciated! Thanks!

I am sooooo sad to be back home! We had such a great time. We needed a longer cruise. Since it was our first and we didn't know what to expect (even after reading a million trip reports) I didn't get the scheduling down well until the last day. It just means I'll have to schedule another one soon! I'll be 40 in 2 years, and my BFF and I plan to cruise with Disney to celebrate.

The FE was sooo much fun, and it helped me get familiar with the ship going on the different floors. I have to go through all of my stuff. I wanted to lay everything out and take pictures, so I had to hide them from Syd. lol. She would RUN to the door when we turned the corner and saw stuff in the FE. I would definitely do it again.

I saw something online, and thought that it was cute, so I made it. None of my friends and family could identify what it was supposed to be...so if you were in Group 1, the Disney playing card with the ribbon was a bookmark. :rotfl:

I'm telling Mickey Mouse that the mean security people on the ship made us disembark! But, it was fun while it lasted!

The FE gift exchange was soooo much fun-- hope everyone in Group 1 enjoyed our gifts (Betty and Duane, Stateroom 5658) as much as I enjoyed planning, making, and distributing them. Since this was my first FE exchange, I would love feedback on the gifts, so please be honest and let me know what you liked and what you would have rather not had. This goes for cabin gifts, adult gifts and the kid/teen gifts especially. I would love to do the FE gifts next cruise so any suggestions/constructive criticism is honestly appreciated! Thanks!

I have to look through everything well, but I LOVED what you guys did. It was fun to receive something every day. I plan to do that on future cruises.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift. ;) It's one of my favorites.

I have to look through everything well, but I LOVED what you guys did. It was fun to receive something every day. I plan to do that on future cruises.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift. ;) It's one of my favorites.

Thanks! Yes, the birthday gift was perfect--a great toast to my birthday! :-) :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Frustrated. Last night our server let us know he thought he had the flu and continued to serve us food. So, As you know, flu symptoms appear 1-4 days after exposure. I have a fever of 102, so to make you guys aware... Thanks for the gifts, hope you didn't touch the FE or you might get another gift... Or from the server who kept working. Just glad it didn't appear til about 3 today

Marlismouse said:
Frustrated. Last night our server let us know he thought he had the flu and continued to serve us food. So, As you know, flu symptoms appear 1-4 days after exposure. I have a fever of 102, so to make you guys aware... Thanks for the gifts, hope you didn't touch the FE or you might get another gift... Or from the server who kept working. Just glad it didn't appear til about 3 today

Oh no - that is terrible! I can't believe he continued serving. I hope you are feeling better!

Wow I hope you are felling better too! On a different note we had a fabulous first cruise and were amazed by the hospitality of everyone. We loved our fish extender gifts some of you went above and beyond! We loved everything! The girls really enjoyed checking their pockets! Hope everyone enjoyed our gifts I made them in a rush so I hope everyone's names were right. I apologize if there was anything misspelled. We are the Andrus family from ohio :)

I hope that you are feeling better! Good thing you didn't feel effects until after your cruise.

Thanks so much for all the FE gifts! We loved everything - my son couldn't wait to check every time. Sad to be home, but we ended up with an unexpected snow day today, so at least I could get some unpacking done!

Hi all - thank you so much for our fantastic gifts! We loved being part of the FE exchange and my DS William just thought it was so fantastic, he got so excited when our pockets were full, and loved delivering our British stuff too. DS Poppy has become a total princess - she won't go anywhere without wearing her beautiful necklaces and bracelets - and preferably carrying her bucket too :) We are back at home in the UK now, with very tired but happy smiles - thank you all so so much for all the extra Disney magic :)

PS so sorry to hear about the flu :( I felt terrible the day we were in Nassau but it only lasted about 8 hours, so not sure if it was a virus or too much hot sun on an English head, or what - hope you feel better really soon.

Thanks all. Went to dr today and got tested, it is the flu. I've had a 102 fever for more than 24 hours. Eeeeek we did have a gear first cruise, I'm just a little angry he would continue to serve. Knowing he wasn't feeling well and actually telling that. However Gulliame, Silver and Marthe were great, so I'm trying to look at the positive .

Thanks all. Went to dr today and got tested, it is the flu. I've had a 102 fever for more than 24 hours. Eeeeek we did have a gear first cruise, I'm just a little angry he would continue to serve. Knowing he wasn't feeling well and actually telling that. However Gulliame, Silver and Marthe were great, so I'm trying to look at the positive .

Marlis, I definitely think a phone call is in order to DCL to let them know about the problem! I mean, he actually TOLD you he was sick AND he continued to serve! Goodness knows how many people he made sick! :confused3 So glad you're on the mend, though!

Marlis, I definitely think a phone call is in order to DCL to let them know about the problem! I mean, he actually TOLD you he was sick AND he continued to serve! Goodness knows how many people he made sick! :confused3 So glad you're on the mend, though!

I did send them an email. I made sure I praised others for their great service as well, but couldn't believe he actually told us. You'd think he'd at least try to hide it or something..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter