January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

Is it to late to join the Fish Extender for Jan. 30, 2015 Bah. We are first time cruisers and we have 1 daughter who is 8. We would love to participate if that is possible, I know how much Ava would love it. I just recently found out about this program while I was doing some research. We are crafty people so would love to make some things for this. Thanks for your help!!

Just a heads up that you posted in the wrong group - this one is from Jan. 30 of last year!!! Enjoy your cruise - I sure wish I was getting ready to go in 4 days!

Is it to late to join the Fish Extender for Jan. 30, 2015 Bah. We are first time cruisers and we have 1 daughter who is 8. We would love to participate if that is possible, I know how much Ava would love it. I just recently found out about this program while I was doing some research. We are crafty people so would love to make some things for this. Thanks for your help!!

Hello :wave2:

We have our stateroom finally - #8642 - so happy!

We're getting really excited - fish extender made, gifts nearly done, just a few things to add - we're a bit restricted by having to bring everything over from the UK on the plane so I hope we've done a good enough job. My DS (he's 4) knows we're going on a cruise but has no idea that we're sailing with Mickey and he thinks the fish extender is just in case anyone has any messages for us - a pocket for each person's messages. Am so looking forward to seeing the delight on his face as he realises what's really happening!! :smickey:

PS about the 8" thing for the FE width - I read somewhere that the wall that the fish and FE sits on is about 8" wide so if you make it much bigger than that it gets in the way of the door opening and closing. But it can be long - I think someone said up to about 5'

May I ask which ship you were on when you were in 8642. I am just trying to figure out what the Fantasy 8642 stateroom is like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter