• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonuses for both CIP and CIU went pending today. I don't know why I was obsessively checking, lol. The CIP took a little longer because I made the rookie mistake of forgetting to subtract out the annual fee. Thought I'd try out gyft, but couldn't get the paypal payments to go through. So I did a small purchase directly with CIP first (did I read that somewhere??), but still couldn't get paypal to work. Oddly, the CIP purchase coded 3x. Is it supposed to work like that (doesn't need to be paypal*gyft)?

In other news, got an e-mail from Iberia that they've processed my seat fee refund. A whopping 4 1/2 months after I submitted the request. Their automated e-mail says 21 business days, lol! I'd about given up on it. Now to hope it actually posts to my credit card.

Last edited:
Bonuses for both CIP and CIU went pending today. I don't know why I was obsessively checking, lol. The CIP took a little longer because I made the rookie mistake of forgetting to subtract out the annual fee. Thought I'd try out gyft, but couldn't get the paypal payments to go through. So I did a small purchase directly with CIP first (did I read that somewhere??), but still couldn't get paypal to work. Oddly, the CIP purchase coded 3x. Is it supposed to work like that (doesn't need to be paypal*gyft)?

I’ve never gone through PayPal on Gyft with my CIP and always get 3x. I thought it was one of the other Chase biz cards that you have to go through PayPal to get the 5x?

Yesterday I got my $20 gift cards for the carpooling incentive due to major road work by my job. I had to laugh, because they came as variable load MCGCs with $4.88 activation fees and cost $3.50 to send me two together. From now on I should get one a month, so the postage should go down a bit, but it made me laugh to myself that they spent over $13 to send me $40, and that they'll be spending probably $7 to send me $20 from here on out. Hopefully they get some sort of discount rate... to be clear, this is not my employer, but a non profit our Dept of Transportation has partnered with, basically to encourage people to travel any way other than alone in their car to work for this project.

Hi,
I received the email about chase pay for 1500. But I have no idea how to use it. I went online and attempted to set it up but I have to call for some reason. Where can I use Chase pay? Thanks for any advice.

I’ve never gone through PayPal on Gyft with my CIP and always get 3x. I thought it was one of the other Chase biz cards that you have to go through PayPal to get the 5x?

Oh maybe! I get a bit confused between CIP 3x and CIC 5x. Do you use Swych? Is that 3x without going through PayPal too?

Oh maybe! I get a bit confused between CIP 3x and CIC 5x. Do you use Swych? Is that 3x without going through PayPal too?

No, I haven’t used Swych. I use Gyft for Walmart gc’s since that’s the best I can do at Walmart right now when I’m not working on an MSR.

I'd love to go for a chase biz card for the bonus.... but I tried a few years back and got shot down with detailed questions from a rep...... I'm scared to try again!
Maybe things have changed..since I’ve been approved for 3 with no phone calls .?..maybe try for one again....did you apply with your name and SS number

Hi,
I received the email about chase pay for 1500. But I have no idea how to use it. I went online and attempted to set it up but I have to call for some reason. Where can I use Chase pay? Thanks for any advi

ok nevermind. I think I figured it out. There is an another app I have to get! lol
I am showing my age. Dang technology. lol

It does take an app if you use in store but I often just go online (for me to Wal Mart) and under "other options" there is Chase Pay. I was actually on my way to do that since I have 3 (!) I've yet to use this promotion...gotta get going. Hope you app works in the stores, I know it was a little glitchy when it first came out.

Update from my Dosh saga and trying to get my missing cash back. Just got this email

Hi there,
We hate sending automated messages, but wanted to let you know we are experiencing high ticket volumes at the moment. If you are receiving this, it means we did receive your ticket related to missing cash back and it is in our queue to address. Please bear with us, but know that we WILL get to your issue and will resolve it, hopefully within the next week.

Thanks for your patience!

Jennifer
Dosh Consumer Support Agent

I'd love to go for a chase biz card for the bonus.... but I tried a few years back and got shot down with detailed questions from a rep...... I'm scared to try again!

You really should try again! Many here have been able to get multiple Chase biz cards. I have two and have never had to call them. Maybe the their rules were more strict back then.

I just did my first ever cash out with Dosh and thought the same thing. But then I realized that you can type an amount in by using the number keys. Still needs to be at least $25 and I could not add the random amount of cents that I had remaining, but I was able to do an amount over $20. Hope that helps!
really!? When I clicked on it, the numbers did nothing. I will try again when I can cash out again. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter