I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
British Airways credit card from Chase. Previously, BA was not subject to the 5/24 Rule (you could be approved for this card past 5/24).

Thanks. Are we certain about the Hyatt card? That one's next on my list, but I can wait until spring for the 4/24 if needed since we have a bunch of MSRs to keep us busy for a while. If it's not falling under, though, I suspect I'd go for it in January.

Tagging @WVMomof3 and @trenty - Chase United Explorer 65,000 Miles Public Offer with $10,000 MSR in 6 Months, $95 AF Waived First Year, Offer Ends 1/8/19.

I wish I could jump on this, but I'll be over 5/24 until February. I may have my wife jump on this after the new year. This offer is not for everyone, but we fly a lot on United and can manage the spend. Obviously, if you find yourself targeted for a 60k (or even 70k) miles/$3k MSR offer, that's preferable to more miles for much more spend.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter