I cried over the wheelchair ** Final update about Bill 4/4**

yea, an update! thanks so much. your pictures are always so good. how great that guest services was able to help you out and give you pixie dust, too.

Beautiful pictures. You both look great !!

Thank you so much.

Great pics of the gang and the castle. Love the nite pics very much -

Keep it coming !

Thanks, I am happy with my night pictures too.

Fantastic. So glad you got back into it. I put off going to bed so I could read all the updates!

Thanks so much for reading our report.

This is just what thus sick mom needed tonight. I have to tell you, everything I see the picture of you and Bill in the kids ears I smile. That was such a fun night. I still wish I would ha e talked the kids out of the people mover to go with you guys to the fireworks. Live and learn.

Feel free to add anything I might have forgotten Tammy or add pictures too if you want to. I hope you are feeling better.

Love the update!!! So glad you got some pixie dust and got your MVMCP tickets. Love the pictures, especially the one of all of you together.

I was floored when she got us the MVMCP tickets. I was a crying mess after she did that.

Oh wow how amazing that the CM found you tickets, that really was magical :goodvibes

I love all your photos and it sounded like a crazy busy party!

It was a great pixie dust moment. The party was ridiculously busy. I would love to know how many tickets are sold for each party.

So happy to see you back. Great update!!!

Thanks!

How great that the CM was able to "find" tickets for you. I always think that they hold a few for just such occasions so that they can spread some pixie dustpixiedust:.

Can I ask, what exactly is "The Grey Stuff"?:scratchin

She was our Fairy Godmother that day. Here is the recipe for "The Grey Stuff".

It's delicious...

Yes it was.

yea, an update! thanks so much. your pictures are always so good. how great that guest services was able to help you out and give you pixie dust, too.

Thank you so much for reading along.

I came to read your trip report after you commented on my post and thought I could shed a little light on the choir thing because I did it all 4 years of high school.

About the choir, I don't know if it is nerves, if the robes are hot, or the lighting is too intense, but someone always goes down.

Year one, I was the one that went down. I was sick. Plus the robes are hot. And the lights are intense. It feels like you are standing on the sun. Also they pack you in really tight up there. Plus you are backstage for a long time before and between shows where most people don't eat or drink enough water. It's a fun, but exhausting experience. Also a lot of us come in by long bus ride that morning so I know of at least two of my friends who fell asleep sitting on the floor in between shows! People pass out a lot and it doesn't surprise me at all!

Hey there! I'm here....late but better later than never...right?

LOVE your pictures of NHP....wow! So jealous! :) Also love the drawing of Ace. That is super cool! Still getting caught up. :surfweb:

Thank you everyone but there will be no updates. On Feb. 28th Bill had a stomach ulcer that perforated, they said if I had called the ambulance 5 minutes later he wouldn't be with us. They had to take half his stomach. He is in a rehabilitation hospital 100 miles from me and I go to see him weekly. My heart is broken that I can't be with him all the time. We aren't sure how long he will be in the hospital, he is on heavy antibiotics and is having trouble swallowing. Currently he has an NG tube, all he wants to do is eat but they won't let him yet because they are worried he could aspirate his food into his lungs.

Thank you for caring about us.

I will keep your family in my thoughts. My husband also uses a wheelchair (car accident) and we have only been apart two nights in the last 20 years. I can only imagine how you are feeling.

You and Bill are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he is home soon....I know how miserable you are with worry! Keep us updated when you can (I keep up on FB too. :) )

Sorry to hear this. I so enjoyed reading about your adventures. Praying that Bill is better soon. Take care of yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter