I cried over the wheelchair ** Final update about Bill 4/4**

Tracy, Today was my first day back to the DISBoards. I saw your TR, and had to read it during my prep. I am sitting in class right now, trying to explain to my students why I can't stop crying. I am so very very sorry for your loss. Bill was such a wonderful guy, and my husband and I feel very blessed to have met him. You are, and will continue to be in our thoughts. Much love from an old and out of touch friend. - Dude

I remember reading about your adventures together. I pray these memories bring you comfort. You were a devoted couple. :hug:

I just found this TR ronight, and so sorry to hear about Bill. I can tell just from the little bit I got to read, how much you loved each other. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear about Bill. I always loved your trip reports for being so informative and entertaining.

Just saw this and wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. I followed along and commented sometimes about how much I enjoyed your great photos and your great descriptions of the fun you and Bill had together. Thank you for always sharing with us.

Not sure you're even on here anymore. I really am not on the DIS but once or twice a year. But I did see this and was saddened! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter