HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke:*falls back onto the floor* Ow!You mad witch!

Katelyn:*hears her and runs into the kitchen**looks at Luke on the floor* Aw Carly,you do love me!And what the matter with you Luke!?Hurting a poor little kitten!She probably doesnt like you and bites you because you're mean to me!

Luke:*rolls his eyes and stands up holding where she hit him* Whatever,I'm not mean to you.You're just a baby.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath closing her eyes trying to calm down**talks with her eyes still closed* You boss me around,ignore me,you act like you're my father which I don't apreciate and-

Luke:How do you know what a father acts like?Yours hasn't cared about you in years!*starts to walk past her up to his room*

Katelyn:*flinches*

Ooc:Okay maybe its not the worst thing!:goodvibes

Carly: *chases after Luke* DON'T YOU EVER SAY THOSE WORDS TO HER EVER AGAIN! *tackles him and starts attacking him* YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE THING!

Carly: *chases after Luke* DON'T YOU EVER SAY THOSE WORDS TO HER EVER AGAIN! *tackles him and starts attacking him* YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE THING!

Katelyn:*lets her hit him for a bit**sighs and walks to them* Carly stop,thats enough.Don't make me use magic to stop you,even if what you're doing is pretty awesome.

Katelyn:*lets her hit him for a bit**sighs and walks to them* Carly stop,thats enough.Don't make me use magic to stop you,even if what you're doing is pretty awesome.

Carly: Hands off, Katelyn! This is my war, not yours. *slugs him in the face a few times and claws him with her sharp nails* DON'T TALK ABOUT KATELYN EVERY AGAIN. I WILL KILL YOU!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Hands off, Katelyn! This is my war, not yours. *slugs him in the face a few times and claws him with her sharp nails* DON'T TALK ABOUT KATELYN EVERY AGAIN. I WILL KILL YOU!

Luke:Get off me!

Katelyn:*sighs,runs up to her room and grabs her wand and puts it in her pocket**runs back down*Does anyone wanna try and break them up before I try?

Luke:Get off me!

Katelyn:*sighs,runs up to her room and grabs her wand and puts it in her pocket**runs back down*Does anyone wanna try and break them up before I try?

Carly: Fat chance! *punches him again and kicks him in the gut*

OOC: You're still in Disney right? What did you do today?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Fat chance! *punches him again and kicks him in the gut*

OOC: You're still in Disney right? What did you do today?

Katelyn:*sighs and points her wand at her* Petrificus Totalus!

Ooc:Yupp!I went to Hollywood studios and had brakfast at Hollywood and Vine,rode alot of rides,the best was Rock N' Rollercoaster!

Katelyn:*sighs and points her wand at her* Petrificus Totalus!

Ooc:Yupp!I went to Hollywood studios and had brakfast at Hollywood and Vine,rode alot of rides,the best was Rock N' Rollercoaster!

Carly: LET ME GO! I swear, Katelyn! I WILL get out and hurt him as soon as you let me go!

OOC: Sounds fun! Rock N' Roller Coaster is my favorite!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: LET ME GO! I swear, Katelyn! I WILL get out and hurt him as soon as you let me go!

OOC: Sounds fun! Rock N' Roller Coaster is my favorite!

Katelyn:Carly please stop!Hurting him isn't going to fix anything.

Ooc:It was and cool!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *struggles* Yes it will! I'll rip off his mouth so he can't run it anymore!

Katelyn:Carly nothing he says can hurt me,and even if it does it won't be so bad!I have people who love and care about me and I know that now.*shouts* Guys is anyone going to try and help me?!You're girlfriend and best friend is trying to kill someone!

Katelyn:Carly nothing he says can hurt me,and even if it does it won't be so bad!I have people who love and care about me and I know that now.*shouts* Guys is anyone going to try and help me?!You're girlfriend and best friend is trying to kill someone!

Harry: *walks in* Quit it, Carl.

Niall: Coming. *walks in* Come off it, Carly.

Carly: No! *still trying to get out of the bind* I WILL KILL YOU THE SECOND I GET OUT OF THIS, LUKE.

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *walks in* Quit it, Carl.

Niall: Coming. *walks in* Come off it, Carly.

Carly: No! *still trying to get out of the bind* I WILL KILL YOU THE SECOND I GET OUT OF THIS, LUKE.

Katelyn:I'll stun you Carly,if it will make you calm down I swear I will.Just please stop I don't wanna have to use anymore magic on you.

Katelyn:I'll stun you Carly,if it will make you calm down I swear I will.Just please stop I don't wanna have to use anymore magic on you.

Carly: I. Don't. Care!!!!!! *is able to move her hand just enough to grab her wand* Finite Incantatum! *jumps on Luke again* *hits him across the face* YOU'D BETTER RUN... RIGHT NOW!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I. Don't. Care!!!!!! *is able to move her hand just enough to grab her wand* Finite Incantatum! *jumps on Luke again* *hits him across the face* YOU'D BETTER RUN... RIGHT NOW!

Luke:*runs up to his room limping and whimpering and locks the door*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *narrows her eyes* Lucky puke. I'd better NEVER see him again.

Katelyn:*giggles* I don't think anyones going to see him!*puts her wand in her front pocket*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *puts her wand back in her boot*

OOC: Did you ride the great movie ride while you were at Hollywood Studios?

Katelyn:Did you mean what you said earlier?That I act too cold?

Ooc:No too long of a wait

Katelyn:Did you mean what you said earlier?That I act too cold?

Ooc:No too long of a wait

Carly: Not too cold, but maybe a little harsh sometimes, but we've been over this, it's okay, because you've been working on it.

OOC: It'd still be worth it, no?! :upsidedow

Ooc: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! So you're in disney right!?!?!?!?!? So is liam payne and his family!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter