HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal: I suppose. I think we should leave Britain though. No Death Eaters, no Order, no Voldemort, just a couple of crazy teenagers. *grins at Jackson* But wherever you'll go, I'll follow.

Carly: *starts to head up the stairs to change* *sees the letter from Crystal on the door* KAAAAAATELYN!!!!!!

Katelyn:Lewis,um professor!When can I get my things from the order?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *starts to head up the stairs to change* *sees the letter from Crystal on the door* KAAAAAATELYN!!!!!!

Katelyn:*runs to her* What?!Whats wrong?*looks around*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: I suppose. I think we should leave Britain though. No Death Eaters, no Order, no Voldemort, just a couple of crazy teenagers. *grins at Jackson* But wherever you'll go, I'll follow.

Jackson: What about the states? I've always wanted to go and there would be no Order or death eaters there. They tend to stay in Europe due to the few amount of wizardy in America.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Look at this letter from Crystal! Her and Jackson have left!

Katelyn:*reads the letter*Oh my god,they left?!Lewis!Cho!Luke!Fiona everyone!

Luke:*runs up* Why are you guys yelling?!

Jackson: What about the states? I've always wanted to go and there would be no Order or death eaters there. They tend to stay in Europe due to the few amount of wizardy in America.

Crystal: *smiles* Okay. How do you suppose we'll get there?

Babbling: *walks up to the kids* Please tell Lewis that Moody and I are going to talk to Albus. *apparatew*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *smiles* Okay. How do you suppose we'll get there?

Jackson: I've seen pictures of a place called New Orleans. I can apparate there. Hold on. *apparates*

BK228 said:
Babbling: *walks up to the kids* Please tell Lewis that Moody and I are going to talk to Albus. *apparatew*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *comes up the stairs* What's going on?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Crystal and Jackson left!!! *cheeky smile*.........Together....

Katelyn:Yeah professor.*to the others* *smiles like Carly alittle* The lovebirds left!

Carly: Crystal and Jackson left!!! *cheeky smile*.........Together....

Fiona: *reads the letter* Well, I can't say she's wrong, it is better for me to stay here...........but why couldn't she? *has a hunch* And it doesn't state a word about Jackson. It's all "I".

Katelyn:Yeah professor.*to the others* *smiles like Carly alittle* The lovebirds left!

Carly: How nice... I wonder what they're doing. *goes into a room and changes* *comes back out* Almost ready to go to her home, Katelyn?

Jackson: My word. It's beautiful. Look at all the buildings and the people! It is so much warmer here then London. *takes jacket off* We should probably find somewhere to stay first, then explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!