HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katelyn:*smiles* Great then,its a date then.

Ooc:Ooh that stinks,but maybe they're easier?
Harry: *nods* Yep!

OOC: I dunno... I've never even been close to being able to do them before...
OOC: Lol, thanks Hailie! Ouch Peyton, good luck with that! I could never do a splitz!

OOC: Me either! I'm not flexible at ALL!!!! I will need A LOT of help from my friends, if they're not just laughing at me ahahahahaaha most of them can, but I just can't.... :blush:

IC:

Meanwhile...............

Fiona lay in the ditch they trio was hiding in. For the moment, they were alone. But Fiona wasn't naive enough to even think of believing there were no more enemies. They were around, there was no doubt about it. The only question in Fiona's mind was when the next wave was coming. These would be the reinforcements, the ones she had met before would not be there, she had already killed them. A lot of wizards and witches had died at Fiona's hands, but she didn't feel guilty about any of them yet. Everyone that had lost their lives had been a Death Eater. The Death Eaters were bad people, and mporeover the enemy, and this was war. Perhaps if she had killed a member of the Order of the Phoenix she would fell remorse, but not for the Death Eaters. They shouldn't even be considered human.

Suddenly, Fiona heard a sound. She froze, listeing hard. Jackson looked as if he was about to say something, but Fiona held up a hand quickly, stopping him from saying whatever he was about to say. She heard it again, the immistakable sound of someone trying to put their feet down quietly and failing miserably. Trying not to be scornful, she silently flipped from lying against the wall on her back to lying on her stomach. She inched forward silently, doing a much better job than whoever was attempting to sneak up on them, bbecause Fiona was the master of unseen and silent movement. She peered over the top onto ground level. Yep, it was Death Eaters. Four or five of them. The odds were all right as long as Jackson and the girl stayed hidden, even with her broken arm. They were trying to surprise hrer, but really she was the one with the element of surprise on her side.

(Part 3)

OOC: Need to get a new thread soon. Ideas on what to call it?

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *nods* Yep!

OOC: I dunno... I've never even been close to being able to do them before...

OOC: Me either! I'm not flexible at ALL!!!! I will need A LOT of help from my friends, if they're not just laughing at me ahahahahaaha most of them can, but I just can't.... :blush:

Katelyn:*looks outside and grins* Oh my Merlin!Its gonna rain,look there are storm clouds!

ooc:I only know one person who can do the splits,the rest of my friends never learned!

IC:

Meanwhile...............

Fiona lay in the ditch they trio was hiding in. For the moment, they were alone. But Fiona wasn't naive enough to even think of believing there were no more enemies. They were around, there was no doubt about it. The only question in Fiona's mind was when the next wave was coming. These would be the reinforcements, the ones she had met before would not be there, she had already killed them. A lot of wizards and witches had died at Fiona's hands, but she didn't feel guilty about any of them yet. Everyone that had lost their lives had been a Death Eater. The Death Eaters were bad people, and mporeover the enemy, and this was war. Perhaps if she had killed a member of the Order of the Phoenix she would fell remorse, but not for the Death Eaters. They shouldn't even be considered human.

Suddenly, Fiona heard a sound. She froze, listeing hard. Jackson looked as if he was about to say something, but Fiona held up a hand quickly, stopping him from saying whatever he was about to say. She heard it again, the immistakable sound of someone trying to put their feet down quietly and failing miserably. Trying not to be scornful, she silently flipped from lying against the wall on her back to lying on her stomach. She inched forward silently, doing a much better job than whoever was attempting to sneak up on them, bbecause Fiona was the master of unseen and silent movement. She peered over the top onto ground level. Yep, it was Death Eaters. Four or five of them. The odds were all right as long as Jackson and the girl stayed hidden, even with her broken arm. They were trying to surprise hrer, but really she was the one with the element of surprise on her side.

(Part 3)

OOC: Idea: (sorry it's bad) : Anywhere but here?' I dunno... sorry :(

Katelyn:*looks outside and grins* Oh my Merlin!Its gonna rain,look there are storm clouds!

ooc:I only know one person who can do the splits,the rest of my friends never learned!

Carly: Dance in the rain, Kate! *smiles and laughs*

OOC: i wish you were my real friend! You could teach me! And tips? Ahaha

Fairywings said:
IC:

Meanwhile...............

(Part 3)

Ooc:How about HPRP:"More trouble away from the magic."?Thats all I got.And this is good too!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Dance in the rain, Kate! *smiles and laughs*

OOC: i wish you were my real friend! You could teach me! And tips? Ahaha

Katelyn:*laughs and sees rain starts to fall**jumps up fast and runs out the front door into the rain**grins and starts to twirl around laughing*

Ooc:Haha,stretch!You definitly need to stretch like twice a day.

Katelyn:*laughs and sees rain starts to fall**jumps up fast and runs out the front door into the rain**grins and starts to twirl around laughing*

Ooc:Haha,stretch!You definitly need to stretch like twice a day.

Carly: *follows her out and looks up at the sky as it starts to pour down rain*

Niall: *comes out and takes Carly's hands*

Harry: *comes outside and watches Katelyn, smiling*

OOC: I stretch a LOT in PE and before I run everyday. Does that count? ahahaha! :)

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *follows her out and looks up at the sky as it starts to pour down rain*

Niall: *comes out and takes Carly's hands*

Harry: *comes outside and watches Katelyn, smiling*

OOC: I stretch a LOT in PE and before I run everyday. Does that count? ahahaha! :)

Katelyn:*grins at Harry and waves excitedly**laughs* This is so much fun!

Ooc:Haha it could!

IC:

Fiona turned slightly and motioned for him to not move and stay silent. He looked about to protest, but Fiona brought one of her fingers to her neck and slit her throat. Now he seemed to get it, and looked worried. She rolled her eyes at himin annoyance and focused on the Death Eaters. She could take them. She was injured, but Fiona wasn't afraid to die. If death was herfuture here, then she better die fighting with dignity and honor. Her parents may bring no honor to the family, but Fiona and Crystal always could.

She was ready. She launched herself at the Death Eaters. They were surprised, and failed hopelessly to make up for it and hget out their wands quick enough. Two died immediately, Fiona wasn't afraid to use the Killing Curse. Three remained, and they stared at her warily as the four people circled each other. Fiona imagined they were trying to figure her out, trying to guess what she might do. But Fiona was unpredictable. She made a move to dash off to the left, to higher ground, but instead she dashed straight down the middle. The knife literally pulled from her sleeve brought a bloody death to the man in the center, while her wand sent the man on her left flying into a tree. She fought the man that had been on her right hand to hand. He actually had some skill, it took her some time to finish him off. It was a few seconds after he was dead that she heard it: The sound of a gunshot. She turned to see the third death eater on the ground in front of her, the life gone from his eyes. She heard a second gun shot. Silence followed, and she looked down. Her shirt was black, but a dark spot could still be seen forming on her side. She had been shot.

(Part 4)

OOC: I think either Hailie's, or what about "A Dysfunctional Family"? Because the group of friends is like a family, but they all have problems so they're dysfuctional.

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *nods and pulls his hood up*

Carly: *her and Niall slow dance in the rain*

OOC: yay!

Katelyn:*smiles at the two and looks down at her soaked outfit* Okay,theres one downside to playing in the rain.*shrugs and takes out her wand and draws in the air*

Johanna: *arrives at the mansion gate* *clings to the gate for a moment nefore opening it* Have to see.........*starts stubling to the door* *falls* Ow.......*gets back up again*

Fairywings said:
IC:

Fiona turned slightly and motioned for him to not move and stay silent. He looked about to protest, but Fiona brought one of her fingers to her neck and slit her throat. Now he seemed to get it, and looked worried. She rolled her eyes at himin annoyance and focused on the Death Eaters. She could take them. She was injured, but Fiona wasn't afraid to die. If death was herfuture here, then she better die fighting with dignity and honor. Her parents may bring no honor to the family, but Fiona and Crystal always could.

She was ready. She launched herself at the Death Eaters. They were surprised, and failed hopelessly to make up for it and hget out their wands quick enough. Two died immediately, Fiona wasn't afraid to use the Killing Curse. Three remained, and they stared at her warily as the four people circled each other. Fiona imagined they were trying to figure her out, trying to guess what she might do. But Fiona was unpredictable. She made a move to dash off to the left, to higher ground, but instead she dashed straight down the middle. The knife literally pulled from her sleeve brought a bloody death to the man in the center, while her wand sent the man on her left flying into a tree. She fought the man that had been on her right hand to hand. He actually had some skill, it took her some time to finish him off. It was a few seconds after he was dead that she heard it: The sound of a gunshot. She turned to see the third death eater on the ground in front of her, the life gone from his eyes. She heard a second gun shot. Silence followed, and she looked down. Her shirt was black, but a dark spot could still be seen forming on her side. She had been shot.

(Part 4)

OOC: I think either Hailie's, or what about "A Dysfunctional Family"? Because the group of friends is like a family, but they all have problems so they're dysfuctional.

Ooc:Oh I like the Dysfunctional family!

Katelyn:*smiles at the two and looks down at her soaked outfit* Okay,theres one downside to playing in the rain.*shrugs and takes out her wand and draws in the air*

Carly: *lets go of Niall's hands and shakes her hair out like a dog* *twirls around in a circle a few times, with one leg out*

OOC: Yes, Wings! Love it! :groom:

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *lets go of Niall's hands and shakes her hair out like a dog* *twirls around in a circle a few times, with one leg out*

OOC: Yes, Wings! Love it! :groom:

Katelyn:*laughs and looks at the big heart she made* Now what to put in it?*taps her chin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter