HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc:Great,I was at Magic Kingdom all day without my ipod so I couldnt be on.

OOC: Sorry to leave ya, but I'm going outr. Ill bring my phone though, so maybe I'll post. Not that any of my characters are interacting with anyone else's at the moment.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Sorry to leave ya, but I'm going outr. Ill bring my phone though, so maybe I'll post. Not that any of my characters are interacting with anyone else's at the moment.

Ooc:Its fine!

Ooc:Sorry I fell asleep last night!We had a breakfast reservation so I had to wakeup early!

Katelyn:Wicked!*frowns* We'd better go then,he might use mag-*looks at Harry then back at her* Uhm,that special thing on her and I dunno if I can keep my cool if he did that.

Harry: *doesn't notice*

Carly: I'll run there. That way I'll get there first and beat the snot out of him, ok? *starts to run*

niallsprincess said:
Harry: *doesn't notice*

Carly: I'll run there. That way I'll get there first and beat the snot out of him, ok? *starts to run*

Katelyn:Okay,if he hurt Darcy let me get in my share though!*thinks of things to do to him*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: IT'S CARLY! And if you lay ONE FINGER on that cat, I'll slit your throat!

Luke:Why do you care?Its just Katelyn's dumb old cat!

Johanna: *comes concious again after a while* I reember...........I remember.........something. I have to see.........

OOC: Okay, so I have to talk to you guys about sometjing I want your opinion on.

So, I have no idea where Brandon and Dan are or when they will be back, but honestly, I don't want to have to stop RPing my characters until they come back. I don't know exactly how they wanted things to go out there in the Americas, but we're all in a roleplay, and it makes more sense to me if we're all together, interactingf with eachother.

Okay, that was the introduction, now here's the important part: what I want to do is wrap up the events in America and move Crystal, Fiona, Jackson and Lewis/John back to Ireland and possibly start new stories and reveal the connection between my three characters. The problem is, I'd have to control the guuys, and when we created this roleplay one of the rules was that you couldn't control other people's characters unless you allowed them too, because I didn't think it would be a good idea to make people do things they don't want to do. But I feel like we have two different groups and I don't like that, and it's not like Dan or Brandon have been around for te past three or four weeks. Thoughts?

Luke:Why do you care?Its just Katelyn's dumb old cat!
Carly: DON'T EVER SAY THAT! *runs into the kitchen* DON'T TOUCH HER, OR YOU'RE DEAD.
Johanna: *comes concious again after a while* I reember...........I remember.........something. I have to see.........

OOC: Okay, so I have to talk to you guys about sometjing I want your opinion on.

So, I have no idea where Brandon and Dan are or when they will be back, but honestly, I don't want to have to stop RPing my characters until they come back. I don't know exactly how they wanted things to go out there in the Americas, but we're all in a roleplay, and it makes more sense to me if we're all together, interactingf with eachother.

Okay, that was the introduction, now here's the important part: what I want to do is wrap up the events in America and move Crystal, Fiona, Jackson and Lewis/John back to Ireland and possibly start new stories and reveal the connection between my three characters. The problem is, I'd have to control the guuys, and when we created this roleplay one of the rules was that you couldn't control other people's characters unless you allowed them too, because I didn't think it would be a good idea to make people do things they don't want to do. But I feel like we have two different groups and I don't like that, and it's not like Dan or Brandon have been around for te past three or four weeks. Thoughts?

OOC: Sounds good to me :) The boys will have to come back and be cool with that too :)

OOC: Then I'll think about making a post moving the characters tomorrow. We'll have to start thinking about where we want the story to go. I still want to hear from at least one of the guys before we do a time skip to Christmas, but then there's plenty of before Christmas things to do. Perhaps tomorrow I can brainstorm a list of plot ideas before rehearsal, since it's from 5:30-7:30 tomorrow.

EDIT: And we need a new thread soon, so no starting major storylines until we get a new thread! These last three pages will be all about wrapping stuff up, getting everyone on the same page, and getting ready for Part 3.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: DON'T EVER SAY THAT! *runs into the kitchen* DON'T TOUCH HER, OR YOU'RE DEAD.

OOC: Sounds good to me :) The boys will have to come back and be cool with that too :)

Luke:You're alittle late then,but I'll try not to hurt her again,happy?

Katelyn:*sighs* I suppose I should go check on her,someones going to have to stop her from killing him.Even if I hate him and he's my ex I dont want him to die,you guys coming?

Fairywings said:
OOC: Then I'll think about making a post moving the characters tomorrow. We'll have to start thinking about where we want the story to go. I still want to hear from at least one of the guys before we do a time skip to Christmas, but then there's plenty of before Christmas things to do. Perhaps tomorrow I can brainstorm a list of plot ideas before rehearsal, since it's from 5:30-7:30 tomorrow.

EDIT: And we need a new thread soon, so no starting major storylines until we get a new thread! These last three pages will be all about wrapping stuff up, getting everyone on the same page, and getting ready for Part 3.

Ooc:Sounds good!

Luke:You're alittle late then,but I'll try not to hurt her again,happy?

Katelyn:*sighs* I suppose I should go check on her,someones going to have to stop her from killing him.Even if I hate him and he's my ex I dont want him to die,you guys coming?

Carly: TRY NOT TO HURT HER AGAIN!? Get away from that cat or I'll turn you into a toad!

Harry: *shrugs* I guess.

Niall: *nods* Uh huh.

OOC: Okay, so here I am, a little late, but I'm here. Let me start moving Crys, Foi and co and then I'll start brainstorming. Youy guys can help me list possible storylines or scenarios or whatever if you want.

And I'll be writing it it book form, because it's too much talking to type the way we normally type.

Carly: TRY NOT TO HURT HER AGAIN!? Get away from that cat or I'll turn you into a toad!

Harry: *shrugs* I guess.

Niall: *nods* Uh huh.

Katelyn:Lets go reign in the Carl monster then!*starts to walk to the manor**shivers* I hate the cold sometimes.

Luke: Geez,whats the matter with you?You got angry when I fought with Katelyn,and now you're angry for me hurting her cat.Why do you even care?!Shes not that important so why get angry over the things I do to her!?

Ooc:Making a tumblr is hard!

Katelyn:Lets go reign in the Carl monster then!*starts to walk to the manor**shivers* I hate the cold sometimes.

Luke: Geez,whats the matter with you?You got angry when I fought with Katelyn,and now you're angry for me hurting her cat.Why do you even care?!Shes not that important so why get angry over the things I do to her!?

Ooc:Making a tumblr is hard!

Niall: *shrugs* I like it.

Carly: She IS important! And, if you don't stop talking about her, I'll have a knife through you in a matter of seconds. Look, I haven't had the best life in the world, and all you do is make it even worse, so just come off it, alright!?

OOC: I'm sure it is haha :)

Niall: *shrugs* I like it.

Carly: She IS important! And, if you don't stop talking about her, I'll have a knife through you in a matter of seconds. Look, I haven't had the best life in the world, and all you do is make it even worse, so just come off it, alright!?

OOC: I'm sure it is haha :)

Katelyn:I do as long as I'm not getting the chills.*walks into the Manor* No where are they?

Luke:No she isn't!She's just a waste of space!She dumped me then went off to some muggle who doesnt care about her either!

Katelyn:*frowns* I found them.

Ooc:Haha it is!I had to choose the perfect One DIrection background and heading and trust me,I have a lot of One Direction pictures I had to look for!

Katelyn:I do as long as I'm not getting the chills.*walks into the Manor* No where are they?

Luke:No she isn't!She's just a waste of space!She dumped me then went off to some muggle who doesnt care about her either!

Katelyn:*frowns* I found them.

Ooc:Haha it is!I had to choose the perfect One DIrection background and heading and trust me,I have a lot of One Direction pictures I had to look for!

Carly: *throws a punch at him, and she's really quite strong* HARRY LOVES HER MORE THAN HE'S EVER LOVED ANYONE! Sometimes he's just afraid to show it because she can be a LITTLE cold. BUT DON'T EVEN talk about her! You're a waist of space, and luckily you've got her to fill what you've wasted!

OOC: Well that's not a bad thing, huh? :scratchin

Carly: *throws a punch at him, and she's really quite strong* HARRY LOVES HER MORE THAN HE'S EVER LOVED ANYONE! Sometimes he's just afraid to show it because she can be a LITTLE cold. BUT DON'T EVEN talk about her! You're a waist of space, and luckily you've got her to fill what you've wasted!

OOC: Well that's not a bad thing, huh? :scratchin

Luke:*falls back onto the floor* Ow!You mad witch!

Katelyn:*hears her and runs into the kitchen**looks at Luke on the floor* Aw Carly,you do love me!And what the matter with you Luke!?Hurting a poor little kitten!She probably doesnt like you and bites you because you're mean to me!

Luke:*rolls his eyes and stands up holding where she hit him* Whatever,I'm not mean to you.You're just a baby.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath closing her eyes trying to calm down**talks with her eyes still closed* You boss me around,ignore me,you act like you're my father which I don't apreciate and-

Luke:How do you know what a father acts like?Yours hasn't cared about you in years!*starts to walk past her up to his room*

Katelyn:*flinches*

Ooc:Okay maybe its not the worst thing!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter