HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
niallsprincess said:
Carly: Not too cold, but maybe a little harsh sometimes, but we've been over this, it's okay, because you've been working on it.

OOC: It'd still be worth it, no?! :upsidedow

niallsprincess said:
Ooc: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! So you're in disney right!?!?!?!?!? So is liam payne and his family!!!!

Katelyn:*frowns* Well now I think I should apologize.

Ooc:Are you serious?!I thought he left!

Katelyn:*frowns* Well now I think I should apologize.

Ooc:Are you serious?!I thought he left!

Carly: *narrows her eyes and sighs* No you don't....

OOC: I heard he was still there... I dunno... Heard he rode the Tower of Terror today... :/

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *narrows her eyes and sighs* No you don't....

OOC: I heard he was still there... I dunno... Heard he rode the Tower of Terror today... :/

Ooc:Thats awesome!

Katelyn:Then how does he know I'm really trying and that I love him?

Ooc:Thats awesome!

Katelyn:Then how does he know I'm really trying and that I love him?

OOC: Which means that if he was he was in the same park as you were today. :) Maybe you'll run into him aha :) I might take dance with one of my friends who already takes it now. I hope I can but it might be too much where she goes.

Carly: He just knows... *smiles*

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Which means that if he was he was in the same park as you were today. :) Maybe you'll run into him aha :) I might take dance with one of my friends who already takes it now. I hope I can but it might be too much where she goes.

Carly: He just knows... *smiles*

Katelyn:I dont know why I'm going to listen to you,but I am.*walks a few feet then stops**turns around* Did I use magic infront of Harry just then?

ooc:Omg if I do run into him I have no idea what I would do.And I hope you can do it!

IC:

Crystal rested for a few more moments on the hill over looking the seaside city. It was quite beautiful, and Crys could have almost forgotten her troubles staring out into the seas if it weren't for the horrible condition her ankle was in. Now that the thought of it had surfaced in her mind, she realized she wouldn't be able to forget it, and so she sighed and dared to examine it. The burn was black in some parts and a deep red in other parts. She had lost quite a lot of blood, that was obvious. Though the spell she had put on it enabled her to walk without feeling pain, it had not stopped the bleeding. It was an ugly wound, and she knew it had to be treated. But first she had to do what she knew she had to do. She had to go home, back to Hogwarts or London or Ireland, whichever home she decided to go to. She reached into her pack and found a large gauze-like bandage. She wrapped it around her injured ankle, the entire time thinking about how Jackson would kill her if he knew about this. She loved him, but she didn't think he was really understanding about injuries. He didn't like to see her hurt, and Crystal didn't blame him for that, but sometimes things happened and she got injured. And when she was injured, he seemed angry to her, whether she had done it to herself on purpose or not. She finished and stood, a little wary. She turned to John, who was with her. "We're going back to Ireland." Yes, Ireland was best. Hogwarts wasn't a good place to be, and neither was London. John couldn't really speak, but then, he made not gesture or facial expression to object.

Crystal led the way down the hill and the two travelers made their way into town. She knew they got a few stares, but Crystal ignored them. She needed to know when the next boat to Ireland was going. She walked to the docks and questioned someone working there.

"We don't do trips across the ocean. However, we can get you on a boat to New York, where you can take a boat to England then there you can go to Ireland by boat or train."

(Part 1)

OOC: Had to go to rehearsal sorry

Katelyn:I dont know why I'm going to listen to you,but I am.*walks a few feet then stops**turns around* Did I use magic infront of Harry just then?

ooc:Omg if I do run into him I have no idea what I would do.And I hope you can do it!

Carly: *looks at Harry who made his way into the living room* *nods*

Harry: Don't worry, it's cool. I knew there was something different about you. *smiles at her from the living room*

OOC: You would hug him and tell him that you love him aha :) And thanks, I hope I can too. It's not too expensive, now it's just when I'm going to sign up. My friend wants me to sign up on Tuesday, but I don't know if that's ok with my mom yet.

Fairywings said:
IC:

Crystal rested for a few more moments on the hill over looking the seaside city. It was quite beautiful, and Crys could have almost forgotten her troubles staring out into the seas if it weren't for the horrible condition her ankle was in. Now that the thought of it had surfaced in her mind, she realized she wouldn't be able to forget it, and so she sighed and dared to examine it. The burn was black in some parts and a deep red in other parts. She had lost quite a lot of blood, that was obvious. Though the spell she had put on it enabled her to walk without feeling pain, it had not stopped the bleeding. It was an ugly wound, and she knew it had to be treated. But first she had to do what she knew she had to do. She had to go home, back to Hogwarts or London or Ireland, whichever home she decided to go to. She reached into her pack and found a large gauze-like bandage. She wrapped it around her injured ankle, the entire time thinking about how Jackson would kill her if he knew about this. She loved him, but she didn't think he was really understanding about injuries. He didn't like to see her hurt, and Crystal didn't blame him for that, but sometimes things happened and she got injured. And when she was injured, he seemed angry to her, whether she had done it to herself on purpose or not. She finished and stood, a little wary. She turned to John, who was with her. "We're going back to Ireland." Yes, Ireland was best. Hogwarts wasn't a good place to be, and neither was London. John couldn't really speak, but then, he made not gesture or facial expression to object.

Crystal led the way down the hill and the two travelers made their way into town. She knew they got a few stares, but Crystal ignored them. She needed to know when the next boat to Ireland was going. She walked to the docks and questioned someone working there.

"We don't do trips across the ocean. However, we can get you on a boat to New York, where you can take a boat to England then there you can go to Ireland by boat or train."

(Part 1)

OOC: Had to go to rehearsal sorry

Ooc:Its ok and thats really good!You can write!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *looks at Harry who made his way into the living room* *nods*

Harry: Don't worry, it's cool. I knew there was something different about you. *smiles at her from the living room*

OOC: You would hug him and tell him that you love him aha :) And thanks, I hope I can too. It's not too expensive, now it's just when I'm going to sign up. My friend wants me to sign up on Tuesday, but I don't know if that's ok with my mom yet.

Katelyn:*grins and claps her hands* Yay no more secrets!*her stomach growls* Now snack time for the witch.*runs into the kitchen and looks through the cabinets humming Kiss Me*

Ooc:Haha maybe!

Ooc:Its ok and thats really good!You can write!

Katelyn:*grins and claps her hands* Yay no more secrets!*her stomach growls* Now snack time for the witch.*runs into the kitchen and looks through the cabinets humming Kiss Me*

Ooc:Haha maybe!

Carly: *smiles at pulls at her hair* *tilts her head Hey, Kate, where's Johanna?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *smiles at pulls at her hair* *tilts her head Hey, Kate, where's Johanna?

Katelyn:*makes a sandwhich* I dunno,i haven't seen her today.She cant be here,if she was she would have heard you trying to murder Luke.*walks to the Living Room and sits on the couch**sees her bucket list and crosses off getting a tattoo and playing mini golf*Oh!I got a new item!*writes it down and starts to eat her food*

Katelyn:*makes a sandwhich* I dunno,i haven't seen her today.She cant be here,if she was she would have heard you trying to murder Luke.*walks to the Living Room and sits on the couch**sees her bucket list and crosses off getting a tattoo and playing mini golf*Oh!I got a new item!*writes it down and starts to eat her food*

Carly: That's true... What's your new item?

OOC: Thanks Hailie! And thankds for the cue, I'll put up a Johanna post.

Johanna: *feeling like she's going to pass outr again* Just need.........to keep going........need to know..........if what I remember is real......or just fantasy......*stumbling down the street*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: That's true... What's your new item?

Katelyn:*finishes her sandwhich and shrugs* To get a kiss after a romantic date,you know like in the movies?The couple walks back from wherever they came from and they kiss infront of the girls door,thats always been really cute to me.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Thanks Hailie! And thankds for the cue, I'll put up a Johanna post.

Johanna: *feeling like she's going to pass outr again* Just need.........to keep going........need to know..........if what I remember is real......or just fantasy......*stumbling down the street*

Ooc:You're welcome!

Katelyn:*finishes her sandwhich and shrugs* To get a kiss after a romantic date,you know like in the movies?The couple walks back from wherever they came from and they kiss infront of the girls door,thats always been really cute to me.

Carly: *raises her eyebrows at Harry*

Harry: Done and done tomorrow night. You and me. *smiles*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *raises her eyebrows at Harry*

Harry: Done and done tomorrow night. You and me. *smiles*

Katelyn:*smiles with a light blush* Are you sure?

IC:

Crystal stood on the deck of the ship that would take her to New York several minutes later. The wind blew her brown locks softly as she stared out at the world around her. He hair had grown a little, it no longer hung so it barely touched her shoulders, the ends reached a little bit farther than her shoulders. Normal;ly when it grew long she had it trimmed, but now she didn't really care. Perhaps she would let it grow. Not too long, of course.

John was sitting on a bench closer to the middle of the ship. He didn't want to stand on the edge and contemplate the world like Crystal did. That was fine by her, it was a good moment to be alone. She wondered what Katelyn and Carly and the others would say when they saw her. She left them without saying good bye to their faces. Crys remembered she had fought with Carly, but she didn't remember about what, and she assumed oit was a stupid misunderstanding. She hoiped it wouldn't be awkward, and for a moment she wondered if going back was such a good idea. But then the ship embarkled oth the journey, and Crystal didn't have the ability to doubt her decision now.

(Part 2)

Fairywings said:
IC:

Crystal stood on the deck of the ship that would take her to New York several minutes later. The wind blew her brown locks softly as she stared out at the world around her. He hair had grown a little, it no longer hung so it barely touched her shoulders, the ends reached a little bit farther than her shoulders. Normal;ly when it grew long she had it trimmed, but now she didn't really care. Perhaps she would let it grow. Not too long, of course.

John was sitting on a bench closer to the middle of the ship. He didn't want to stand on the edge and contemplate the world like Crystal did. That was fine by her, it was a good moment to be alone. She wondered what Katelyn and Carly and the others would say when they saw her. She left them without saying good bye to their faces. Crys remembered she had fought with Carly, but she didn't remember about what, and she assumed oit was a stupid misunderstanding. She hoiped it wouldn't be awkward, and for a moment she wondered if going back was such a good idea. But then the ship embarkled oth the journey, and Crystal didn't have the ability to doubt her decision now.

(Part 2)

Ooc:Its official,you are the best writer!This is really really good!

Katelyn:*smiles with a light blush* Are you sure?

Harry: Positive *grins at her*

OOC: Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I've ever been able to do a split and now I have to do them great for ballet? ugggggh.... I'm going to fail! :(

niallsprincess said:
Harry: Positive *grins at her*

OOC: Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I've ever been able to do a split and now I have to do them great for ballet? ugggggh.... I'm going to fail! :(

Katelyn:*smiles* Great then,its a date then.

Ooc:Ooh that stinks,but maybe they're easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!