How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

Yay hijackage!

I got into this REALLY late in the day, but thank you John and everyone!

OOOOH new episode of Big Bang Theory is on tomorrow! I can't wait i LOVE that show!:lovestruc

Just to follow on what Paul and Aaaron have said here:

In everyday life us Disney fans get the crazy looks when we say that we like Disney. I have always looked for a place where I feel that I fit in. I can tell you that the disboards are such a special place for me. I have met people here that I consider friends and family.

Thanks so much to Pete and John and all the Unplugged crew for creating a space where we can connect with each other and share our love for Disney.

Pete and John are some of the most generous people I have ever met. I really enjoyed meeting Pete face to face for the first time at Mousefest, and he is the genuine article. I could see the joy he had in meeting everyone and giving us the TSM party.

We are still finalizing our plans, but I hope that we will be on the cruise. The podcast cruise is something very special, and I hope that everyone can see that. TSM was a once in a lifetime event for me and my family, and I know that the podcast cruise will be even better.

Thank you guys. Blessings upon you and the work that you do.

Alebisi can you watch the shows on ABC's website like we can? They usually post them the day after they air- here is the site...I just might have to go watch now :laughing:

http://abc.go.com/

I don't know if this works for you but go to free episodes and you should see it. I could use a good laugh today :)

only USA citizens:sad1: ... sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the world......I love US shows soooo much... and we only get some of them or the most famous ones....

Yay hijackage!

OOOOH new episode of Big Bang Theory is on tomorrow! I can't wait i LOVE that show!:lovestruc

On Wednesday? I gotta make sure my DVR is set-up for that, it's one of our favorite shows as well. Our absolute favorite comes on right after it: I hope there's a new How I Met Your Mother episode, too! :hyper:

Yay hijackage!

Did BBT change nights? Isn't it normally on Monday? It is one of my favorite shows and I would hate to miss it. :scared:

Yay hijackage!

On Wednesday? I gotta make sure my DVR is set-up for that, it's one of our favorite shows as well. Our absolute favorite comes on right after it: I hope there's a new How I Met Your Mother episode, too! :hyper:

Kate is in the UK, so they might be showing it on Wednesday. It's still on Monday nights here in the US. Unless, something is going on and my cable guide is out of date.

Kate is in the UK, so they might be showing it on Wednesday. It's still on Monday nights here in the US. Unless, something is going on and my cable guide is out of date.

Aw man, I'm getting my hopes up over here... I work third shift so I rarely know when new episodes are on, just usually after the fact on our machine. Since we didn't get a new show of either last night, I'm still holding on hope :laughing:
*goes to check the listings*

*comes back*
Darn, us Yanks got to wait another week :(

Sometimes I think I was born on the wrong side of the world......

It's really funny......I felt that way when we visited Italy.

We were in Tuscany at an open air market and I thought.....I could get used to this.

Then again at the Rialto Market in Venice.

Maybe I just like shoping outdoors....but I think I could live in Italy

Aw man, I'm getting my hopes up over here... I work third shift so I rarely know when new episodes are on, just usually after the fact on our machine. Since we didn't get a new show of either last night, I'm still holding on hope :laughing:
*goes to check the listings*

*comes back*
Darn, us Yanks got to wait another week :(

We get all the US programmes weeks behind - Lost ,24 ,Prison break, Desperate Housewives

Glad to here you guys have to wait too ;)

man, you guys are good hijackers. i don't watch the Bachelor anymore, but i saw the end of that True Beauty- pretty funny.

oh and my sister's BF was on Season 6 of the Bachelor (with the professional bass fisherman)- she was one of the final two- he came to Dallas and met my sister and she was on the show twice- including the 'after the rose'- they flew her out and my sis got to berate the guy for not choosing Tanya. she lost out to Mary. She was in my sister's wedding last month- recognize her? :rotfl: :lmao:

ry%3D400

We love BBT.

It's one of the few things on TV that make us laugh out loud.

You can buy old episodes on iTunes and the $1.99 you spend on "The Luminous Fish Effect" from last year will be money well spent.

Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne's TV sister) gives a hilarious performance as Sheldon's mother.

I've watched it 10 times and laugh every single time.

This year's episode where Penny gives Sheldon his Christmas present is a future classic as well.

Funniest show on TV.....and make sure you pause TiVo and read the thing at the end of the show. They are usually funny as well.

We were in Tuscany at an open air market and I thought.....I could get used to this.

I could as well if i were on an ever ending holiday - who would want to spend all their time working when you had the Italian Lakes and all those beautiful cities and countries withing driving distance :lovestruc

Italy it's a beautiful country specially for tourism...but as we are "europeans" many people here likes "tradition"... I think something balanced is great, I mean shopping outdoors is great when it isn't freezing cold or raining ahahahah.. as for tv shows.. Italian tv shows aren't good...
I lived my "teen years" in south america because of my dad job... so I'm more "the american way". Anyway you are near WDW and I'm two hours away from venice...kevin want to exchange????:laughing: :laughing:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state....

I bought the song off itunes! I admit it!:thumbsup2

Yay hijackage!

Thanks Kate - I nearly missed that somehow :scared1: :scared1:

I love BBT too :love:

We love BBT.

Funniest show on TV.....and make sure you pause TiVo and read the thing at the end of the show. They are usually funny as well.

Wow, never knew that, I'll have to look next time... and I completely agree about the Penny/Sheldon gift exchange, that was the best laugh I've had in weeks.
Sheldon steals the show just about every single episode, and I love it :banana:

Thanks Kate - I nearly missed that somehow :scared1: :scared1:

I love BBT too :love:

OH NO!!!!

I Just double checked and its not on this week, its on next week! (Stupid TV guide coming a week early! Got me all excited!)

No Desperate Housewives ether!!! This week is ruined for me!

OH NO!!!!

I Just double checked and its not on this week, its on next week! (Stupid TV guide coming a week early! Got me all excited!)

No Desperate Housewives ether!!! This week is ruined for me!

Oh Kate :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Never mind we always have Losers in a House better known as Celebrity Big Brother :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter