How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
OK Gang - we have decided how we're giving away the last podcast cruise.

On this weeks show we are going to randomly select one reservation from the ones already booked on the Podcast cruise (5/10/2009) and give that person their cruise for free!!!

If you have already won a Podcast Cruise you are not eligible to win a second one.

We will be putting the reservation numbers of all current bookings for that cruise (you have to have the deposit paid, not just quotes or inquiries) into a hat (or box, or something) and Pete will randomly draw the winner. We will announce the winner on this weeks show.

Podcast members, Dreams Unlimited Travel agents/employees and those who already won a cruise are not eligible.

We will be recording this weeks show on Tuesday 1/6/09 at noon.

Just to make sure everyone understands....any reservation for the podcast cruise (5/10/2009 - booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel) that has a deposit on it prior to Tuesday at noon is eligible for the drawing and to win the cruise.

Good Luck!!
John

P.S. Remember - on 1/10/2009 rates will go up for the Podcast cruise.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Sounds great John! I hope it's me!!!!!!:dance3:

Got my lucky rabbits foot (although not lucky for the rabbit, but they are tasty), my lucky penny, and all my fingers and toes crossed!
Thanks Podcast team!!

:disrocks:

Thanks for the update John. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

I have already been in negotiations with Tracy, and she is going to reserve my cruise by Monday!

I hope that we get the free one! We so want to go with everyone!

Oh Pick ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck guys - hope it is someone we know :hug:

Good luck! All you guys are going to make a mad rush to download the new show, aren't ya?

What a great idea! I can't wait to listen and find out if we win! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter