How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

Becky Higgins is the Lou Mongello of scrapbooking! :worship: I like her almost as much as Nutella.

DH goes to Germany once a year or so for work and we beg him to bring back these:
gdcom_2033_1185971400

Nutella, cookie sticks for dipping, and peach tea. :cloud9:

I'm with ya on the nutella and cookies....but peach tea?:confused3 I think I would rather have more cookies and find a glass of milk elsewhere...::yes::::yes::::yes::

I'm with ya on the nutella and cookies....but peach tea?:confused3 I think I would rather have more cookies and find a glass of milk elsewhere...::yes::::yes::::yes::

You'll have to trust me. It tastes like peach nectar and the combo is divine.

Sorry I hijacked the hijack lol
catching up on 24hr of posts-
we were talking chocolate??? Much better topic-

Love BBT, one of our favorite sitcoms

But lets talk LOST
two weeks from tomorrow! :yay: :yay: :yay: Almost changed my work schedule around it until they moved the night from Thursday to Wed this season :rotfl2:

Think about the silkiest creamiest peanut butter you've ever had........now imagine it being chocolate instead...with a subtle taste of hazelnut.....yummmmmm....my mouth is watering.....

Ever tried Sweetened Condensed Milk? ;) It's even better.

Hmmm. Ya know, I have both in the cabinet. I wonder what sweetened condensed milk mixed with Nutella tastes like? :woohoo:

Yay hijackage!

I got into this REALLY late in the day, but thank you John and everyone!

OOOOH new episode of Big Bang Theory is on tomorrow! I can't wait i LOVE that show!:lovestruc

never even heard of that show :confused3 and I am all about my DVR, so I look for shows, I guess I gotta try this one huh

Ever tried Sweetened Condensed Milk? ;) It's even better.

Hmmm. Ya know, I have both in the cabinet. I wonder what sweetened condensed milk mixed with Nutella tastes like? :woohoo:

I've tried some...and I can tell you... it was yummy.... but had two weeks vomiting....:rotfl:

If you want a Coma,

try the Chocolate Cake from Costco. I think it weighs about 10 pounds and it is really Death by Chocolate.

That will definately put you in a diabetic coma.

Speaking of a diabetic coma, we tried out a recipe for a chocolate martini last night - Mmmmmm... Shame it is so very bad for you. :eek:

How do you make your chocolate martini? I make a mean one with godiva liquor

mmmmmmmmmm...chocolate martini...

How else do you think Don caught 5 wives? :rotfl:

How do you make your chocolate martini? I make a mean one with godiva liquor
Sounds like we have the same recipe - dark chocolate godiva, dutch chocolate vodka, creme de cacao, and half and half. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

Sounds like we have the same recipe - dark chocolate godiva, dutch chocolate vodka, creme de cacao, and half and half. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

Similar, I use straight vodka not chocolate vodka though. Other than that its the same. I little chocolate sauce spread in the glass for presentation too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter