How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

here's something a bit off topic... but I'm really curious about this... as I know that most of podcast listeners and podcast crew are fans of chocolate, cake and brownies... I wanted to ask ... have you ever eating Nutella?? It's delicious... it's our little Italian "diamond"... and you can added to almost any cake you make..

We eat far more Nutella than two people should! We eat it on bread. We eat it on toast. We eat it on tortillas. We eat it on pancakes. We eat it off the spoon. We lick it off the knife.
But our favorite way to eat it is on a large breakfast croissant or on a nice fresh hot crêpe.
We go through a large jar from Sam's Club once a month.

BBT??? We love it. My partner keeps asking me to find him a large DNA model like they have in the show.

I've never watched BBT. Guess I'll have to add it to the Tivo list. :happytv:

man, you guys are good hijackers. i don't watch the Bachelor anymore, but i saw the end of that True Beauty- pretty funny.

Another trashtastic gem! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Where they they find these people. :eek: popcorn::

Another trashtastic gem! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Where they they find these people. :eek: popcorn::
i might actually have to tivo that one.....those people crack me up at how awful they are when it comes to their actual character. :rotfl:

We eat far more Nutella than two people should! We eat it on bread. We eat it on toast. We eat it on tortillas. We eat it on pancakes. We eat it off the spoon. We lick it off the knife.
But our favorite way to eat it is on a large breakfast croissant or on a nice fresh hot crêpe.
We go through a large jar from Sam's Club once a month.

For all you nutella fans out there, I offer you this gem of a recipe:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/recipes/2007/05/nutella-rolls.html

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love BBT. I am glad I am not the only one. I like the Halloween one where they all dress up as Thor (I think that was who it was) and then Sheldon dresses up as the Doppler Effect. Ok, I am definitely a dork. I find Doppler Effect humor funny.

I LOVE that episode!

Every costume party i have been invited to since (and there are a surprising amount at Uni) i've asked if i can come as the Doppler effect, unfortunatly it has never fit with the theme! Also a on running joke in our house is that is we don't get someones costume or outfit we call it 'doing a Doppler!' :lmao:

:laughing:

So true! At least i know who a few are this year!

We have Mini Me from Austin Powers on ours this year, wasn't he on a reality TV show in America too?

yep, he was on surreal life on vh1....got drunk one night, passed out, then got up and peed in the corner :rotfl: lol...that was the season jordan from nkotb was on there :cheer2:

We absolutely LOVE bbt!!! the one where penny gets addicted to playing conan is hilarious- dgf is a huge mmo player, esp world of warcraft (shes even got me started argh!), and parts just reminded us of her so much!!! i call dgf sheldon all the time :p

monday nights are a funny night around our house between how i met your mother and bbt....

and speaking of trashy tv- im an expert--i watch them all!! real chance of love, charm school, shot of love, bromance, rock of love....if its reality tv, esp trashy realit tv, its probably in my dvr :D

Did you see the previews for next week? :eek: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yes yes yes!!! SO does Deanna Papas come back to win Jason over or WHAT!?!?! I really doubt it....but that made me very intrigued!! Guess I will be watching :eek:

I also love watching BBT and How I Met Your Mother....

How I Met Your Mother has got to be the BEST sitcom on TV! It makes me laugh out loud every week!!

ok--so ive never even HEARD of nutella--why am i picturing some type of female norwegian superhero?!?!?:confused3

There seems to be a lot of controversy about how we’re giving away the last free podcast - some are saying we are being unfair, some are saying we are breaking the law.

To be honest what was supposed to be fun has now just turned out to be a royal pain.

I have decided that we won't be giving one more cruise away. We have given away the original allotment we had and this was an 'extra' one I threw in at the last minute. So to avoid any more hurt feelings or concerns that we might be breaking the law the last cruise will not be given away.

Sorry.

John

Oh John and podcast crew-
I am so sorry that something that was done out of such generosity on your part had to turn into such a headache. Completely understand your change of heart. Go figure- wanted to say thanks for all that you do, and looking forward to meeting all of you :banana: You're the best!:thumbsup2

ok--so ive never even HEARD of nutella--why am i picturing some type of female norwegian superhero?!?!?:confused3

Think about the silkiest creamiest peanut butter you've ever had........now imagine it being chocolate instead...with a subtle taste of hazelnut.....yummmmmm....my mouth is watering.....

You know the more I think about this, the more upset I get.

Not for me, not for us, but for John and the Podcast Team. It's just wrong that someone that has made us laugh and has given so much to us over the course of the year has to get so frustrated trying to do one nice thing for us.

We should be paying for John's cruise.

I totally agree, I am upset for them. How great they have been to this community, I feel badly that they had to deal with this-
The real gift is the podcast cruise itself, and the podcasts each week we all enjoy- oh, and Pete's rants! :rotfl:

If y'all have extra money....put it toward your cruise.

On the last night...they slip your statement under the door......even in the have to break it down to three or four piles to make it fit.

Yup, been there- its ugly:scared:

For all you nutella fans out there, I offer you this gem of a recipe:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/recipes/2007/05/nutella-rolls.html

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Becky Higgins is the Lou Mongello of scrapbooking! :worship: I like her almost as much as Nutella.

DH goes to Germany once a year or so for work and we beg him to bring back these:
gdcom_2033_1185971400

Nutella, cookie sticks for dipping, and peach tea. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter