How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

I was reading a blog written by Chris Harrison ( the host) the shindig started at 9PM and they finished the Rose Ceremony at 4AM!

I love the drunk interviews! :rotfl2: priceless. :lmao:

Hijack huh?:scratchin

Did anyone watch the Bachelor last night? It was Trashtastic!!!:lmao:

new seasons of the bachelor aren't coming any soon here......... maybe if I can find it in you tube..... which episode was it? or season? anyone knows?

Darn. I forgot to watch. I really wanted to see it. That darn Animal Crossing. I had fun with Nancy and my DD, though. So, I suppose I can watch online. I'll have to remember to set the DVR for next week.

I have it TIVO'd- can't WAIT to sit down and watch itl. I did spend an hour of my life watching Momma's Boys last night. Talk about a train wreck! But I have to admit that I'm hooked- I have to watch next week to see one girl tell a Momma and her son that she's the 08 penthouse pet of the year. They think she's this nice, down-to-earth girl. popcorn::popcorn::

new seasons of the bachelor aren't coming any soon here......... maybe if I can find it in you tube..... which episode was it? or season? anyone knows?

It was the season premier. The single dad is the bachelor (Jason something I guess he was on the Bachelorette and she rejected him). Last season was my first time watching it, so I'm not sure what season this is. :confused3

so with Kevin saying we can hijack everything I hijack this thread saying my birthday is JANUARY 10Th and my mom is planning to bake a chocolate cake with fudge and everything made of chocolate.... I'm baking the brownies yummy

Happy early birthday!!!!!!:hug:

I have to watch next week to see one girl tell a Momma and her son that she's the 08 penthouse pet of the year. They think she's this nice, down-to-earth girl. popcorn::popcorn::

What?!?! When I posed for Penthouse I thought I was pretty down to Earth. ;)

Last night was the first episode of Jason as the Bachelor. I lost track of what season it is.

What?!?! When I posed for Penthouse I thought I was pretty down to Earth. ;)

I just choked on a piece of orange! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kevin should be so proud of how we have taken this thread into a whole new direction......

I just choked on a piece of orange! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kevin should be so proud of how we have taken this thread into a whole new direction......

Really, could he ever doubt the podcast board's ability to hijack? :)

Are you hooked Mindy? I am going into town tomorrow to pick up a copy :thumbsup2

I am, indeed. It is light reading, well-paced, and plenty of it...and the characters are interesting. I love the historical aspect of it most of all. The thing I like least is that the women are either stunningly beautiful, or hideously ugly....or not talked about much. You can tell it's written from a male perspective.

Alebisi can you watch the shows on ABC's website like we can? They usually post them the day after they air- here is the site...I just might have to go watch now :laughing:

http://abc.go.com/

I don't know if this works for you but go to free episodes and you should see it. I could use a good laugh today :)

If you thought the Bachelor ladies were trashtastic you should try and watch Rock of Love Bus. OMG!!! I think half of what those "ladies" did is illegal in most of the U.S. :scared1: This show is far worse than any of the other Rock of Love shows so far and it was just the premier.

(I know, I know - you are saying "Rock of Love?, Really? How can you watch that garbage?" What can I say? It is one of my guilty pleasures. And it makes me feel soooo much better about myself after watching an episode.) :lmao:

If you thought the Bachelor ladies were trashtastic you should try and watch Rock of Love Bus. OMG!!! I think half of what those "ladies" did is illegal in most of the U.S. :scared1: This show is far worse than any of the other Rock of Love shows so far and it was just the premier.

(I know, I know - you are saying "Rock of Love?, Really? How can you watch that garbage?" What can I say? It is one of my guilty pleasures. And it makes me feel soooo much better about myself after watching an episode.) :lmao:

I think Rock of Love is hilarious! I watch it not because I think he's going to find love, but because I am in awe that people actually behave like that.

I think Rock of Love is hilarious! I watch it not because I think he's going to find love, but because I am in awe that people actually behave like that.

I have only watched the first Rock of Love, but it was a marathon. My DH was so mad when I wanted to stay up late so I could watch the final episode. I had watched like 7 hours of it. I could not take my eyes off what those women where doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter