How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

The menu to the restaurant looks great. There are so many appetizers I wouldn't mind trying. Wonder if their ale and cheese soup tastes anything like the soup at Le Cellier?

I know I was looking at everything on their menu and thinking how it all looks so wonderful. I think I would like to make a meal just of the appetizers. I haven't been to WDW yet so I can't compare it to Le Cellier.

I never think of Costco for travel arrangements. I guess I need to check that out in the future.

I went and looked at JT's menu. I only saw about 50 items I would not mind having.

For my dinner I would get the Prime rib french dip with a side of green salad. My next pick would be the Prime flat iron steak. OMG if you have never had this cut of meat I have to tell you it is better then prime rib or a rib steak. It is very thin and after cooking is cross cut at a good degree of slant. Let me tell you what was once a 3 dollar per pound meat is now a 7 - 8 dollar per pound.

I agree JT's looks like a place I would feel comfortable at. I wonder what you get for joining the e-club.

I joined the e-club for patina Co. They issue you a voucher for 30 dollars off 30 dollars at Tortilla Joes, Naple's, or oh gosh can't remember the name but the other patina restaurant at DTD. I never did use one I got as there was no time. I should have left the family and just gone solo as I love mexican food.

Well where ever you go take pictures for your after trip report.

Patty

I know I was looking at everything on their menu and thinking how it all looks so wonderful. I think I would like to make a meal just of the appetizers. I haven't been to WDW yet so I can't compare it to Le Cellier.

I'd have to visit there more than once. There were so many appetizers that sounded good! I often make a meal out of appetizers. That's why I could never do the DDP at WDW.

You haven't been to WDW yet, does that mean you hope to in the future?

I never think of Costco for travel arrangements. I guess I need to check that out in the future.

I went and looked at JT's menu. I only saw about 50 items I would not mind having.

For my dinner I would get the Prime rib french dip with a side of green salad. My next pick would be the Prime flat iron steak. OMG if you have never had this cut of meat I have to tell you it is better then prime rib or a rib steak. It is very thin and after cooking is cross cut at a good degree of slant. Let me tell you what was once a 3 dollar per pound meat is now a 7 - 8 dollar per pound.

I agree JT's looks like a place I would feel comfortable at. I wonder what you get for joining the e-club.

I joined the e-club for patina Co. They issue you a voucher for 30 dollars off 30 dollars at Tortilla Joes, Naple's, or oh gosh can't remember the name but the other patina restaurant at DTD. I never did use one I got as there was no time. I should have left the family and just gone solo as I love mexican food.

Well where ever you go take pictures for your after trip report.

Patty

Patty, I joined that one too. I haven't had the chance to use the $30 yet myself. The other one is Catal and the Uva bar. I love the Uva bar. I am a bad girl.:rotfl:

I'd have to visit there more than once. There were so many appetizers that sounded good! I often make a meal out of appetizers. That's why I could never do the DDP at WDW.

You haven't been to WDW yet, does that mean you hope to in the future?

Yes, I really do hope to go. I really want to see Cinderella's Castle!!

Sounds like a nice trip you have in the works!

Molly!! Nice to see your here!!

I'm in and following along! popcorn::

Maybe I'll feel inspired for our Anniversary. I've stayed at the Hilton that is right by Ayres. I would not recommend ART from that area - it's pretty awful. :scared1:

Yes, I really do hope to go. I really want to see Cinderella's Castle!!

The Christmas Castle is my favorite! Though the new castle show at night is pretty cool. Do they have that type of show at night at DL?

I'm in and following along! popcorn::

Maybe I'll feel inspired for our Anniversary. I've stayed at the Hilton that is right by Ayres. I would not recommend ART from that area - it's pretty awful. :scared1:

Hi Shannon,

I don't like ART under any circumstances at all. I don't really mind parking. I am thinking about getting the Premium AP for the discounts so that takes care of the parking cost.

The Christmas Castle is my favorite! Though the new castle show at night is pretty cool. Do they have that type of show at night at DL?

I know the fireworks and the music is centered around the castle at Disneyland. Sleeping Beauty's castle is amazing at Christmas too.

Everythings sounds wonderful! Of course I'd say taking sandwich stuff to eat the whole time sounded wonderful if it meant I got to go!!!! :rotfl: No really it all looks and sounds great!
Can you imagine being pregnant at our age?:rotfl:

Leah, the only little feet I want to hear the pitter patter are our dogs!!:rotfl:
:laughing:

Yes, I really do hope to go. I really want to see Cinderella's Castle!

I have the perfect solution to that! When I am through with Chemo and in Remission I am going to have a survivors trip to Disney! It'll take me a while to plan it and get it together because I have to go back to work first so we'd all have at the minimum a year to a year and a half to plan it and pay for it!! So ya'll could all plan a trip too and we could have a DIS meet! I know the boys would LOVE to finally meet Mr Scotty in person and you know I'd love to see you! So we'd just have to a have a DIS meet. It could even be all us girls but you know I'll have to bring my boys! I figure after all my poor kids have been through the last few years we need an " I survived 2010 and 2011 and am here to tell about it trip"!!! Plus both boys have asked if we ever get to go back could we do some of the things we did with Shannon there as a special memorial to him and of course I agreed. Whatever helps them remember their Dad in a happy way I'm all for it!!!
Of course we want to go to Disneyland to so we could plan it there but if we go the world you could see Cinderellas castle and me!! How much better could you get?? ;):laughing:

Everythings sounds wonderful! Of course I'd say taking sandwich stuff to eat the whole time sounded wonderful if it meant I got to go!!!! :rotfl: No really it all looks and sounds great!

:laughing:

I have the perfect solution to that! When I am through with Chemo and in Remission I am going to have a survivors trip to Disney! It'll take me a while to plan it and get it together because I have to go back to work first so we'd all have at the minimum a year to a year and a half to plan it and pay for it!! So ya'll could all plan a trip too and we could have a DIS meet! I know the boys would LOVE to finally meet Mr Scotty in person and you know I'd love to see you! So we'd just have to a have a DIS meet. It could even be all us girls but you know I'll have to bring my boys! I figure after all my poor kids have been through the last few years we need an " I survived 2010 and 2011 and am here to tell about it trip"!!! Plus both boys have asked if we ever get to go back could we do some of the things we did with Shannon there as a special memorial to him and of course I agreed. Whatever helps them remember their Dad in a happy way I'm all for it!!!
Of course we want to go to Disneyland to so we could plan it there but if we go the world you could see Cinderellas castle and me!! How much better could you get?? ;):laughing:

Leah, that would be great!!

I have the perfect solution to that! When I am through with Chemo and in Remission I am going to have a survivors trip to Disney!

Plus the boys have asked if we ever get to go back could we do some of the things we did with Shannon there as a special memorial to him and of course I agreed. Whatever helps them remember their Dad in a happy way I'm all for it!!!

I think this is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for this to become a reality! :hug:

I'm here!! Now I need to go back and read.

A romantic time at Disney -- woo hoo!!:lovestruc

Okay I need to update this!!

Reservations are made. Many thanks to Marcus Collins the manager of Ayres Anaheim for helping me set up our reservations. To me customer service is so important and Ayres Hotel is tops in customer service.

I took Kacy for her first driving lesson today. I survived.:rotfl: The start was really rocky but she really ended up doing well.

Okay I need to update this!!

Reservations are made. Many thanks to Marcus Collins the manager of Ayres Anaheim for helping me set up our reservations. To me customer service is so important and Ayres Hotel is tops in customer service.

I took Kacy for her first driving lesson today. I survived.:rotfl: The start was really rocky but she really ended up doing well.

It is official now :woohoo:

Glad Kacy ended up doing well :yay:

I have been looking at all of the places to eat. So many of them have new menus that I haven't tried. I really want to go to the Village Haus. Their flat bread pizza sounds good to me. I am going to try and link all of these things for my friends that have never been to Disneyland in case anyone is interested.

One of my favorite places to eat because of its location on the Rivers of America has also changed its menu. The Hungry Bear it is a fun place to to sit and watch all of the action on the water and on a hot day enjoy the shade. I so want to try the fried green tomato sandwich with the sweet potato fries.

Now I have made myself hungry and I am going to go make lunch. I will add more later.

I have been looking at all of the places to eat. So many of them have new menus that I haven't tried. I really want to go to the Village Haus. Their flat bread pizza sounds good to me. I am going to try and link all of these things for my friends that have never been to Disneyland in case anyone is interested.

One of my favorite places to eat because of its location on the Rivers of America has also changed its menu. The Hungry Bear it is a fun place to to sit and watch all of the action on the water and on a hot day enjoy the shade. I so want to try the fried green tomato sandwich with the sweet potato fries.

Now I have made myself hungry and I am going to go make lunch. I will add more later.

thanks for the links

Village Haus looks like our speed... Yummy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter