How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
Hi there!! And welcome aboard!! I am in full planning mode for a romance funfilled trip over Valentines Day!!

The players:

Me, Michele a crazy Disney enthusiast.

My DH Scotty, who shall be known as Weird Bike Guy as he has on other trip reports. He is a bicycle enthusiast that loves me enough to pamper my Disney love.

When:

February 14-16

Where:

The Beautiful Ayres Hotel. The jewel of Anaheim.

Why because I love thee........

Hi there!! And welcome aboard!! I am in full planning mode for a romance funfilled trip over Valentines Day!!

The players:

Me, Michele a crazy Disney enthusiast.

My DH Scotty, who shall be known as Weird Bike Guy as he has on other trip reports. He is a bicycle enthusiast that loves me enough to pamper my Disney love.

When:

February 14-16

Where:

The Beautiful Ayres Hotel. The jewel of Anaheim.

Why because I love thee........

Glad to see that you got your PTR up and I hope that you and your DH have a great time in February.

The Ayres hotel that you are staying. Is it right across the street from the Honda Center? If so, that is a nice hotel and you will like it so much. The good thing about the hotel is the room and the free breakfast in the morning.

Am here Chele

A nice romantic trip sounds nice

Can't wait for more popcorn::

What a nice trip to be making.

Does your husband do road races on his bike. I worry about drivers not seeing me if on a bike. My transplant coordinators father was hit by a car not to long ago. I guess he is the oldest competetive bike rider in Oregon. The lady stopped, I guess she is having issues that she hurt someone. There was no drinking or drugs but no one is sure what did happen, He is still in hospital and most likely will not race at that level again.

You really aren't taking the kids with your to Disneyland? You know you are going to miss then.

I am looking forward to following your posts as you plan this next Disney trip. Being so hard for me to travel these days I get my Disney fix via the planning and trip reports of others. I am really not a planner other than to make a reservation for a meal or two. I fly by the seat of my pants. If I am hungry I eat, if tired I rest, if no line for peter pan ride I ride mega times in a row :).

Going to be enjoying reading about your trip plans
Patty

Glad to see that you got your PTR up and I hope that you and your DH have a great time in February.

The Ayres hotel that you are staying. Is it right across the street from the Honda Center? If so, that is a nice hotel and you will like it so much. The good thing about the hotel is the room and the free breakfast in the morning.

Thank you Bret. That is the one. I am really looking forward to staying there.

Am here Chele

A nice romantic trip sounds nice

Can't wait for more popcorn::

Hi Kelly!! I will be adding more soon!!

What a nice trip to be making.

Does your husband do road races on his bike. I worry about drivers not seeing me if on a bike. My transplant coordinators father was hit by a car not to long ago. I guess he is the oldest competetive bike rider in Oregon. The lady stopped, I guess she is having issues that she hurt someone. There was no drinking or drugs but no one is sure what did happen, He is still in hospital and most likely will not race at that level again.

You really aren't taking the kids with your to Disneyland? You know you are going to miss then.

I am looking forward to following your posts as you plan this next Disney trip. Being so hard for me to travel these days I get my Disney fix via the planning and trip reports of others. I am really not a planner other than to make a reservation for a meal or two. I fly by the seat of my pants. If I am hungry I eat, if tired I rest, if no line for peter pan ride I ride mega times in a row :).

Going to be enjoying reading about your trip plans
Patty

Hi Patty!!

Yes, he does race competitively. But, he always goes out on his bike all the time. It scares me half to death every time he goes out the door. I always ask where he is gonna ride in case he doesn't come home by the time I think he should.

I took a trip with my best friend last year and they were okay. They will be fine with my mom. I am going to teach my oldest how to drive so she can drive the others around while I am gone. At least I am hoping to, I need to find out if she can. I would take them but I don't want anyone to miss school.

I am not a major planner. My last trip was basically a fly by the seat of my pants trip and you know what? It was great. I want to share that with Weird Bike Guy. Especially Valentines Day.

Oooh La La.....didn't realize this was you & hubby!!!!! I guess I'll let it slide that you're going too early in February!!! :lmao:

I am here Michele! I can't wait to hear all the details you work out! :)

Yay!!

Oooh La La.....didn't realize this was you & hubby!!!!! I guess I'll let it slide that you're going too early in February!!! :lmao:

Yes, it is a Valentines Day trip. Not only that the kids cannot miss school for Disneyland. Kacy is in college now.

Although that being said I am considering maybe switching to their Spring break. Maybe.

Plans, plans, plans.....

Well, because I am looking into dates and all that this trip is up in the air. I think that I want to take my kids, over their spring break if I can. Don't ask me why because I am just not sure.:rotfl:

But that being said I do have some definitely have plans for. I know that breakfasts are covered. The Ayres Hotels have a wonderful breakfast and that is nice. But, lunches and dinners I will plan. I want to make sure and eat at the Village Haus. It looks so good to me. There were some great changes to the menu. That and my favorite location has a new menu, I love the Hungry Bear. To me that is the best place to sit and enjoy a meal.

Other than that I am going old school planning and looking at the menus!!

Thinking of changing plans already??? :lmao: You're starting to sound like me!!!! When's the last time you & Scotty did some time away??? This might be something you two could use........ just a thought!!

Thinking of changing plans already??? :lmao: You're starting to sound like me!!!! When's the last time you & Scotty did some time away??? This might be something you two could use........ just a thought!!

This is such an easy question!! It was September 2006, we went on an exercise retreat with Richard Simmons!! Oh yeah fun times!!

Honestly the only reason I waffle is that the kids could use a vacation. Also we could celebrate graduations. I don't know.:confused3

This is such an easy question!! It was September 2006, we went on an exercise retreat with Richard Simmons!! Oh yeah fun times!!

Honestly the only reason I waffle is that the kids could use a vacation. Also we could celebrate graduations. I don't know.:confused3

Well my vote is for you & Scotty to take this time for you guys. Remember how much fun you had, getting to do your pace & your interests with your friend.....imagine doing that with the one you love......romantic dinner, drinks.....take in one of the shows, etc. It recharges the system & is a much needed thing for couples!!!! Yes, your kids could use a vacation & yes, you have graduations to think about......but......your first instinct was to go as a couple & I think you wouldn't be sorry with that decision!!!

Could you swing 2 trips? 2 nights you and & Scotty and maybe 1 or 2 nights on spring break with the kids? I am usually all for bringing the kds but you have brought them and I think an alone trip for Valentines is perfect. I felt guilty when Shannon and I left our kids for him to be in his Best Friends wedding at Disney World but they were great about it. And now of course I am so thankful for those 3 nights with him. Memories I can't ever replace. It was our only alone trip we ever had! Unless you count all the hospital visits and those definatly were not romantic!! LOl

Do the Valentines trip for you and Scotty and for me so I can read about it and remember my trip with Shannon. I think even Shannon would follow this trip report. Who knows maybe he'll watch out for you guys from Heaven! :goodvibes

Well my vote is for you & Scotty to take this time for you guys. Remember how much fun you had, getting to do your pace & your interests with your friend.....imagine doing that with the one you love......romantic dinner, drinks.....take in one of the shows, etc. It recharges the system & is a much needed thing for couples!!!! Yes, your kids could use a vacation & yes, you have graduations to think about......but......your first instinct was to go as a couple & I think you wouldn't be sorry with that decision!!!

I know and I came up with a solution to a problem I had with leaving them!!

Could you swing 2 trips? 2 nights you and & Scotty and maybe 1 or 2 nights on spring break with the kids? I am usually all for bringing the kds but you have brought them and I think an alone trip for Valentines is perfect. I felt guilty when Shannon and I left our kids for him to be in his Best Friends wedding at Disney World but they were great about it. And now of course I am so thankful for those 3 nights with him. Memories I can't ever replace. It was our only alone trip we ever had! Unless you count all the hospital visits and those definatly were not romantic!! LOl

Do the Valentines trip for you and Scotty and for me so I can read about it and remember my trip with Shannon. I think even Shannon would follow this trip report. Who knows maybe he'll watch out for you guys from Heaven! :goodvibes

I don't know about two trips but I have solved a dilemma I had.

I was worried how the kids were going to get to school while we were gone. I don't want my mom to have to do it and well I cannot trust my nephew to do anything. I hate to ask Stephanie because it is hard with her with Jason and work. So I decided it is time to teach Kacy how to drive. She was thrilled!! So I have made her day and mine!!

Yay! Kacy is going to finally get her license! I bet that takes a huge weight off your shoulders!

I voted for the Valentines Day trip too!

Yay! Kacy is going to finally get her license! I bet that takes a huge weight off your shoulders!

I voted for the Valentines Day trip too!

It is. Then when I don't feel like driving or going when they need to go somewhere she can drive.

I know and I came up with a solution to a problem I had with leaving them!!

I don't know about two trips but I have solved a dilemma I had.

I was worried how the kids were going to get to school while we were gone. I don't want my mom to have to do it and well I cannot trust my nephew to do anything. I hate to ask Stephanie because it is hard with her with Jason and work. So I decided it is time to teach Kacy how to drive. She was thrilled!! So I have made her day and mine!!
:yay: Yay! for Kacy and you!!! :yay: So does this mean you'll keep the valentines trip? Please say Yes! :banana:

:yay: Yay! for Kacy and you!!! :yay: So does this mean you'll keep the valentines trip? Please say Yes! :banana:

Yes, it does!! I think that we need this, it can be a second honeymoon in the place we spent our first honeymoon!!

Only this time we are not coming home pregnant!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!