How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

Oh my gosh Michelle, great time to sign in when you are finished! AND a new trip with NINE of you??? BRAVE lady! I am glad you had such an amazing time, that is what it is all about!

Oh my gosh Michelle, great time to sign in when you are finished! AND a new trip with NINE of you??? BRAVE lady! I am glad you had such an amazing time, that is what it is all about!

Better late than never! We did have an amazing time! Thank you.

I'm going through old TRs because I enjoy reading them, and am getting excited about my upcoming trip.

Great photos! I love that Mickey poncho! You have tempted me with ears, I may want to start a collection of my own.

Off to read your next TR!

I'm going through old TRs because I enjoy reading them, and am getting excited about my upcoming trip.

Great photos! I love that Mickey poncho! You have tempted me with ears, I may want to start a collection of my own.

Off to read your next TR!

Hi! Thank you for your kind words. That trip ended up not happening. I have a few that were before this one.

I loved my Mickey poncho. They don't sell them anymore and it breaks my heart. That one got destroyed in a fire in our house. I love the ears and next trip I will be replacing all of them. Go for it on the ears! They are a lot of fun and when you get the after trip blues you can pull them out and wear them.

Your trip is so close. I hope you have a blast!!

lovethattink said:
Woohoo!!

Same plan, same group of people?

Not quite. There might be more people added in the mix. My best friend and her daughter might be added to the mix. I am a bit afraid to do a pretrip for fear it falls through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter