Halloween themed refillable mug!

I would hope that they plan to have them for the Halloween season. To run out before October even arrives would be crazy.

Run out is what I worry about, too. #popcornbucket #rosegold If these sell well and they plan to do this for Christmas, I hope they order boat loads to last up until Christmas or NYE.

Several posts on the resorts board indicate that the Halloween mugs have been spotted in several of the Disney Resorts today! Pop Century, Coronado, and Beach Club.

They just arrived at the YC. I think it is a matter of days until all resorts have them!

Following up, they were sold out at the BC this evening. I believe there is a lot of demand, and Disney has to find out how many mugs needs to be dispatched at each location.

If you're checking out in the next few days, do not despair if you can't find them! Don't hesitate to ask a CM, they might help you find out which resorts have them. Don't forget, mugs are valid in all the resorts, regarding the one you're staying at (or not staying at, if you're off-site).

I can confirm NONE at the poly, the CM said she knew nothing about them except for what guests told her

I just got one! I asked at the BC and they asked if I'm I'm the ddp (which I'm not and not sure why she asked). They had a few in the back and they sold it to me. It's so cute!

Just got to Pop and no Halloween mugs :( I've asked 2 different CMs and they both said they havent even received them yet.

Word on the thread on the Resorts board is they are not allowed to put them out or sell them until 9/4.

Excited about the mugs being available and out 9/4. We arrive on 9/6 so should be able to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter