Halloween themed refillable mug!

I am also so excited by this! I have the DP booked for 2 parts of a 3 way split stay in early September and I would be so psyched to be able to get the Halloween mug for at least one of them. Fingers crossed!

This is awesome! We will be there the end of September and my kids will love these.

This is cool! We are going Labor Day for the Mickey Halloween Party, so hopefully they will be there!

As of this morning (8/28), there were no new mugs and the CM at the register at The Mara said my asking was the first she'd heard of a mug change.

Ill leave next fri, my first 2 nights are at the dolphin and then we move to our disney resort doing a split stay between two and we have DDP on both so Ill have two chances at getting the halloween mug, hopefully one of them will be and Ill post my experience here..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts