Halloween themed refillable mug!

They're available at multiple resorts now (ASMusic, YC, BW, WL, and POR were all noted) according to the other thread on this topic. :)

They had them in the gift shop at OKW on Tuesday. I was checking out so wasn't going to purchase one at that point.

We were told on our check-in day at the Beach Club (Thursday 9/20; we flew home yesterday 9/23) that they were sold out resort-wide and that there was no word on when they'd be back in stock. I said, "How is this possible? It's not even October yet!" and the CM just shrugged. Soooo annoyed to read that people found them elsewhere, and that so often CMs just seem to have flat-out wrong information. :mad:
That’s what we were told last week.
If I had known to look elsewhere I would have.

They were available at Contempo Cafe yesterday. It looks like they are only putting out a few at a time.

Will be arriving at POR on Friday, 10/19. Have the mugs been spotted there recently??

Thanks!

We arrived yesterday at ASMo. They were in the food court in the morning, by the time we got back from the parks they were gone. None in the food court this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter