Halloween themed refillable mug!

Did anyone get one? Would love pics! The pics I've seen so far haven't been very good. Does anyone know if Disneyland is getting these? My family won't be at DW until Dec. (hoping for xmas mugs!) but my boys will be in DL last week of Oct. I'm totally having them buy me one if they are available!

Is there an updated list of what resorts have the Halloween mug? I know someone posted yesterday saying they were at Pop Century. The only thing I know for sure is that no one has seen them yet at Coronado Springs... which is where I'm staying :/

Is there an updated list of what resorts have the Halloween mug? I know someone posted yesterday saying they were at Pop Century. The only thing I know for sure is that no one has seen them yet at Coronado Springs... which is where I'm staying :/

There isn't a list that I know of because availability at different resorts changes frequently. Best way to know would be to keep checking this thread and hope that people continue to post updates of what they are seeing at different resorts.

Ask at the resort store.

I stayed at OKW last week (9/8-9/15) and they only had the regular mugs on the shelf. I asked a CM in the Conch Flats store and she went in the back and brought me 4 mugs.

So they could be there but not stocked on the shelf.

I was at MK yesterday, hopped on the monorail to GF and picked one up. They were out at AKL. I actually hopped on to get some wings and bread pudding from the Poly but they are closed for renovations.
Glad your trip was not wasted!!! I like to hop the monorail and have a quiet lunch at the resorts and decompress before heading back into the fray.....

We are at all star movies and they are sold out. Went by the other all star resorts and none there either. A cm said they are sold out everywhere. Is this true?

We are at all star movies and they are sold out. Went by the other all star resorts and none there either. A cm said they are sold out everywhere. Is this true?
Possibly. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, they were flying off the shelves. Looked like they kept restocking every night.

Availability seems hit or miss as very popular...depending on how much time you want to invest you could wait a day or two and see if they come back in but be sure to ask. I think when its low they keep them in the back so only the people who are looking for them are gonna get them. If you are really set ask the concierge to call some other resorts for you to see....

Availability seems hit or miss as very popular...depending on how much time you want to invest you could wait a day or two and see if they come back in but be sure to ask. I think when its low they keep them in the back so only the people who are looking for them are gonna get them. If you are really set ask the concierge to call some other resorts for you to see....

The lady went and looked in the back and said they were all gone and I asked if one could be located somewhere else and they said they are sold out everywhere and they would have more oct 1

Interesting.....
But castmembers are unfortunately not always a reliable source. I think i would check at another resort if you are close. Or again ask the concierge whose job it is to assist guests for help

I got mine at the Boardwalk last week. I don't think they'll run out, I was surprised by how many people were still choosing the regular design and not Halloween.

I got mine at the Boardwalk last week. I don't think they'll run out, I was surprised by how many people were still choosing the regular design and not Halloween.

Yep, I noticed this as well when I was there Labor Day week. They had them at the Bakery as well as the Screen Door General Store there.

Staying at Coronado Springs and sadly they didn’t have any however while having dinner at Artist Point I stopped into Roaring Forks and they had a couple dozen behind the cash regester

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter