Halloween themed refillable mug!

I checked in to AoA today and unfortunately neither AoA nor Pop Century had the mugs. Everything Pop was mobbed so I didn’t get to ask a CM, but when I asked at AoA the CM I spoke with didn’t even know these existed.

None at All Star Music this morning and I was also told they will be available on 9/4. I was also told that I could not swap a regular one for a Halloween one, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday. Although I'm at the Boardwalk now so will check here and at the BC just in case they might have some.

Checked I need tan CBR. No Halloween mugs. So, I could drive to Boardwalk and get them?

They aren't here at the Boardwalk that I saw when I checked the bakery. Also not at Beach Club Marketplace. They said they sold out and don't know when they will get more in.

Arriving tomorrow, CBR, could we wait until 9/5 to pick our mugs up with the dining plan?
Yes, as long as you check out on or after the 5th. You can use all of your dining plan entitlements until midnight of checkout day.

They're in the Boardwalk Bakery still this afternoon and also the Screen Door general store which I didn't even know existed until today. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!