Halloween resort refillable mug?

Checked into BCV tonight. BC and YC don’t have the mugs, and a CM at the BC said she didn’t think they were getting any more in. But the Boardwalk Bakery had them and we were able to get 3. So yay for perseverance, and I didn’t have a drink with dinner tonight at the BC because I was determined to check the BW first and didn’t have time to run over before we ate and watched Illuminations :-).

Boardwalk Bakery
Just checked. Sold out several days ago. I asked if they could reliably tell me where on property I could get one, and they said they didn't know but they doubted anyone had them. They also said the Christmas mugs will be out in a few days.

Kind of annoying to come on Halloween and not have Halloween merch. Even the stores are selling Christmas front.

Just checked. Sold out several days ago. I asked if they could reliably tell me where on property I could get one, and they said they didn't know but they doubted anyone had them. They also said the Christmas mugs will be out in a few days.

Kind of annoying to come on Halloween and not have Halloween merch. Even the stores are selling Christmas front.

Seems like Christmas is coming early everywhere not just Disney...I have already seen Christmas displays in local stores....I hope Disney is better prepared with availability of the Christmas mugs than they have been with the Halloween mugs! Enjoy your trip!!!

I sent an email to guest services asking about Christmas refillable mugs. The response I got was, they are not guaranteed. I would like the opportunity to purchase one, later in December, if they become a thing.

I hope they don’t put the Christmas mugs out this soon because they will be out of them before I arrive 12/7. We missed on Halloween mugs arriving 9/28 so I was hoping for a Christmas mug, but with my luck they will be sold out

I hope they don’t put the Christmas mugs out this soon because they will be out of them before I arrive 12/7. We missed on Halloween mugs arriving 9/28 so I was hoping for a Christmas mug, but with my luck they will be sold out

We have a trip 12/27-1/4, so I think the chances of Christmas mugs for us are slim to none unless they learned and actually made a ton! I doubt that, though,since they probably ordered them and had them made quite a while ago! It would have been cool to get both this season. I should consider myself lucky I squeaked in the Halloween one I guess.

I wish I had not read this! Now I'll be searching on ebay for one of these!
They've apparently sold out at a few resorts already according to the other thread. I haven't seen one yet, and was hoping to score one as a consolation.

Just saw Christmas ones at Allstar Music and Sports about an hour ago!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, they put them out already with some places already sold out.

If we buy a christmas mug on ebay can we bring it to a trip in 1.5 months and reactivate it then? I don't know that I would do that, I don't want to encourage the ebay sellers or pay that much just for a refillable mug, but just wondering if it would even be an option.

If we buy a christmas mug on ebay can we bring it to a trip in 1.5 months and reactivate it then? I don't know that I would do that, I don't want to encourage the ebay sellers or pay that much just for a refillable mug, but just wondering if it would even be an option.
Yes, as long as the chip isn't damaged (microwaved, put in a dishwasher, etc). The price to activate an old mug is the same as purchasing a new mug.

Last edited:
Christmas mugs started showing up at resorts late last n

Yes, as long as the chip isn't damaged (microwaved, put in a dishwasher, etc). The price to activate an old mug is the same as purchasing a new mug.

Thanks! I figured the price was the same (which is ridiculous, by the way. So much for them being all about reusing and the environment...), I just wanted confirmation that it could be done before I even contemplated it. If I do that, it's a guarantee that they'll get overloaded with them and will actually have them in stock on Dec 27th, so you should all hope I buy one on ebay :rotfl2:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter