Halloween resort refillable mug?

I've tweeted to the parks blog and wdwtoday about having enough availability of Christmas mugs, if they do one. I'd like to see them last through Christmas. What is the guest service number/email address. I'll call or email them, too. The parks previously sold mugs similar to the refillable mugs. It was during MNSSHP or MVMCP. I've purchased a few in the past.
guest.services@disneyworld.com

Halloween mugs at AS Music now. Moving over to Bay Lake Towers shortly and will post if I see them at Contemporary.

Oh pooh if they the cups today I guess they will probably be gone again before we arrive next Friday, 10/19!!!

I picked up 4 at WL yesterday, but I had to ask for them. They have a barrel full behind the checkout counter.

I bought two on eBay (after missing out last month). They arrived today, and I'm no longer second guessing my decision. They are really, really cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter