Halloween resort refillable mug?

I think people should purchase the really nice mugs with the scene with characters and the really nice colored tops that you can use any time of year. Don't waste your money on those impractical useless Halloween mugs with h ugly purple tops! Actually, I don't care what you purchase after I arrive on Friday,.....

I'm at Pop now. They do not have the Halloween mugs and said they won't be getting any more. I found some at Beach Club this morning. Good luck!

we didn’t see any at the poly on monday but did pick one up at the grand flo. i didn’t really keep my eyes open for them after that.

They were at the Beach Club when we left. Nothing special, honestly. I wouldn't have gone out of my way for them. We had already purchased refillable mugs, so it wasn't worth purchasing another.

It was a lovely day in the MK! ( I just arrived this morning on a red eye from SoCal.)
Nice breeze, and low crowds...much nicer than a month ago. Really beautiful...
Anybody know of resorts that have the Halloween mugs? All Star Music is out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter