Halloween resort refillable mug?

well, the only one on ebay is $40 and I'm not doing that, so I'm shelving the idea for now but might keep an eye on the availability and what's around.

ETA they have more than 10 available and 2 sold, grrrrr! I wish there were some way to stop this and just let everyone get one that wants one!

Thanks! I figured the price was the same (which is ridiculous, by the way. So much for them being all about reusing and the environment...), I just wanted confirmation that it could be done before I even contemplated it. If I do that, it's a guarantee that they'll get overloaded with them and will actually have them in stock on Dec 27th, so you should all hope I buy one on ebay :rotfl2:!
I feel the same way! I always feel so wasteful getting another set since I have multiple at home, but why pack them in my luggage if it will cost me $0 more!?

well, the only one on ebay is $40 and I'm not doing that, so I'm shelving the idea for now but might keep an eye on the availability and what's around.

Wow! More than double. These resellers are raking it in.

I feel the same way! I always feel so wasteful getting another set since I have multiple at home, but why pack them in my luggage if it will cost me $0 more!?

Wow! More than double. These resellers are raking it in.

They should throw us a bone and at least make it $15 to reactivate - and say it's to help the environment just like they claim getting rid of lids and straws is so i can spill my drink all over at every park now instead of only at the AK!

I know, I might be tempted to give them $5 or even $10 over what they paid (which is crazy since that means MY mug in December would be $18 + $28!), but no way can I bring myself to pay $40 + the $18. I now it's not a huge difference in the grand scheme, but there has to be a line somewhere.... Not to mention I don't completely mind people making some money, but to gouge is just not cool and I can't support that.

They should throw us a bone and at least make it $15 to reactivate - and say it's to help the environment just like they claim getting rid of lids and straws is so i can spill my drink all over at every park now instead of only at the AK!

I know, I might be tempted to give them $5 or even $10 over what they paid (which is crazy since that means MY mug in December would be $18 + $28!), but no way can I bring myself to pay $40 + the $18. I now it's not a huge difference in the grand scheme, but there has to be a line somewhere.... Not to mention I don't completely mind people making some money, but to gouge is just not cool and I can't support that.
I agree 100%. I would do it for a few dollars and only get new mugs when the design changes (which hasn't happened in over 3 years now besides these limited release ones that are mythical like unicorns to obtain).

I am the same way! I have a threshold and cannot exceed it. I missed out on one of the AP magnets this year since I wasn't going to plan a trip around a magnet. I went to eBay and told myself I could not spend more than $10 on an item that was essentially "free." It took persistence, but eventually I got my late spring Minnie magnet for my desired price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter