2025 Land Trips Announced, Booking Starts Between May 7 and 10

jimmymc

Professional Adventurer!
The 2025 land adventures have been announced, with the big news being the return of Salzburg to the Central Europe trip. Rather than Krakow to Prague to Vienna, the trip is going back to the old itinerary of Prague to Salzburg to Vienna. This also means guests will get to visit some filming locations from The Sound of Music, which was a very popular activity on the old tour schedule.

I was just composing a thread about this. :)

So the dates for 2025 Land Adventures have been announced on the website. There do not appear to be any new destinations. The Central Europe trip is flagged as "Re-imagined". I haven't had a check to scope out the changes yet. (ETA: look at @jimmymc 's post above)

They are offering the typical early-booking discounts.
https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/special-offers/2025-land-early-booking-offer/

I couldn't find anything about booking dates, but found this on another, very reliable site:

Booking Window Dates are as follows:
Adventures by Disney 2025 Land Seasons Bookings will open to new reservations as follows:
• Tuesday, May 7, 2025: Adventure Insiders having completed 3+ trips.
• Wednesday, May 8, 2025: Adventure Insiders having completed 1+
trips.
• Thursday, May 9, 2025: New Guests to ABD who are DVC members
or Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members
• Friday, May 10, 2025: Bookings open to the General Public

ETA2: Aaannnnd, I just got an email from ABD, but it doesn't have any more information than what's already posted here (but oddly only lists the May 9th & 10th dates) and just has a link that takes you to a page about ABD Land Adventures (same link as on the home page of the website).

http://t.vacations.disneydestinations.com/r/?id=h6ed1944d,77cb859c,40d124f9&CMP=EMC-2009826716|393993696&cid=PDM888191&bid=1859228749

ETA3: Well, the booking dates are on the individual itinerary pages. Here's what that says (the criteria for May 9th is a bit different).

Booking will begin on the following dates:​

May 7, 2024: Previous Adventures by Disney Guests who have traveled on 3 or more Adventures
May 8, 2024: All Previous Adventures by Disney Guests
May 9, 2024: Disney Vacation Club Members, Disney Cruise Line Platinum, Gold & Silver Castaway Members, Club 33 Members and Golden Oak Members
May 10, 2024: General public

Sayhello

Last edited:
I'm kind of glad there were no new adventures announced so I didn't have to waver on our plan to do Peru in 2025. We're hoping to book the adults only departure in October.

Well, at least that makes it easier for my DD, who was going back and forth between the Danube and the Krakow/Prague/Vienna trip for summer 2026. Danube it is.

Getting ready to book our second adventure. Leaning towards Germany, but so many trips look amazing. Definitely want Europe (already did Rome/Venice/Florence Italy trip). Any feedback on Sicily, Portugal, Ireland, Amalfi Coast or Italy/Switzerland?

Getting ready to book our second adventure. Leaning towards Germany, but so many trips look amazing. Definitely want Europe (already did Rome/Venice/Florence Italy trip). Any feedback on Sicily, Portugal, Ireland, Amalfi Coast or Italy/Switzerland?
I did Germany last August and I would HIGHLY recommend it!! I have a trip report posted in the trip reports thread if you're interested!

Has anyone here done the British Isles trip? Looks like a good mix of destinations and is short enough we could extend in London by ourselves for a few days after. I was looking at cruises vs land tours and a few different companies, really want one where we can hit England/Ireland/Scotland in one trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter