GKTW Meet: WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge, October 3, 2011 UPDATE

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet. :goodvibes

Have just picked up a few more gift cards for some raffle prizes. :goodvibes

Spread the word, let's make this event an unbelievable success for GKTW and the Power of 10!!! :thumbsup2:cool1::banana::cheer2:

I hope if a restaurant review is up for auction that the possible dates are for that week. I am looking to bid big on this, but live in Cali so the timing really matters to me.

anonymousegirl...I have relayed your request to the appropriate parties...lol.

Aaron and I are working on some great things.....as soon as I can I'll post some more info!

Breaking news....... Plan to bring some extra funds...How much would you donate to GKTW to dine with the men responsible for the sad little crabcake and it's demise from Coral Reef?

297320481v1_225x225_Front.jpg

lol.... we'll definitely have options!

We'll also have some great items for some raffles.
We've had gift baskets donated by Crayola, Avon and Tastefully Simple just in the last few days!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Aaron's Indy meet. If anyone is going to be in the area or if you can travel to the area....please attend! He really makes it a fun time for both adults and kids!!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::woohoo::cheer2:

Just wanted to give a shout out to Aaron's Indy meet. If anyone is going to be in the area or if you can travel to the area....please attend! He really makes it a fun time for both adults and kids!!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::woohoo::cheer2:
:wizard:
I have a lot of help too! :) We couldn't pull off a meet like ours without all the folks who help plan and setup.

Just wanted to mention that we will also have some kids activities so feel free to bring the youngsters!

A wonderful person I know has donated 3 Tastefully Simple gift certificates!!!
My personal favorite item is Pomegranate Chipotle sauce..yummmy!!!!

Just wanted to mention, if you can't make the meet, but would still like to support our event you can make a donation of any amount through our first giving page. All proceeds will be credited to GKTW through the power of 10 campaign.

I'll keep my eyes on this page. I may be able to join you, but it will depend on if I find a job and whether or not I'll be working that night.

Ok, guys...let's really make this a fun and successful meet! :cool1:Spread the word to anyone you know who may be traveling to the world during this time!
Let's show GKTW how much dis'ers care:grouphug:

Lot of prizes, fun and food!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter