GKTW Meet: WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge, October 3, 2011 UPDATE

THis is a great idea! My husband and I might be in the Orlando area around then, so I will have to keep your meet in mind as soon as we find out our specific travel dates :)

I am so looking forward to this!!! Is there any chance of a guest appearance by one of the podcast crew (that would be so awesome!)

Also, I wonder if one of the podcast crew could auction a Dine-with-the-Podcaster dinner or restaurant review opportunity?

John and Kevin mentioned on this week'd podcast they were going to try to make it. I'm very excited!!:cool1:

Just sent a PM...we couldnt decide if we were leaving the 3rd or 4th...we are leaving the 4th now...would love to come by...

Just about a month left until the big event!!! If you're planning on coming, let me know and I can add you as tentative to the list. More details to come in the next week!

Food, prizes, a silent auction, and a whole lot of fun all in the comfort of a grand villa. Please join us on Monday evening, October 3rd from 6:00PM until ???. Grand villas are big, spacious, and did I mention awwwwesome! :) come see for yourself.

Oh! And we'll also be giving away Disney gift cards? Where better to win a Disney gift card than at WDW! :banana: Sign-up today before space runs out.

Please "Like" our event's official Facebook page so you can receive our posts as we move closer to the meet.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gr...Villa-for-Give-Kids-the-World/238930016127886

Ann and Albert Welcome!!!!:thumbsup2

Hey everyone, plan on coming a bit early. More details to follow, but I think we're going to be hunting some Mickey's in the lobby of AKL....and no OKW Lover...no guns allowed...lol

A schedule of events will be available soon!

You can make a difference in a child's life. Attend one of the many meets across the country and in your area and help support Give Kids the World.

If you are going to be at Walt Disney World on Monday evening, Oct 3rd please consider attending our meet at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas. All of the money raised through your donation on our First Giving page is going directly to GKTW as part of the DIS's Power of 10 campaign.

We hope to see you there! :)

Sent you a pm back this past weekend. Hope to see you there!

Thank you so much!! We are just trying to figure out plans..as the 3rd is our last night before that big bus picks us up:sad2:

I am FOR SURE coming...just not sure if a DD or 2 will accompany me, I will definately sign up with my donation and secure my spot within next 24 hrs:)

I really hope this is a success for you!!!

Sounds like fun! Aaron always organizes great events. I would love to attend.

We'd love to have you! Hope to see you there! PM either one of us if you have an questions.

We're working on planning the food for the event. Please let us know if you have an dietary concerns, allergies etc. We will do our best to accommodate.:thumbsup2

We're working on planning the food for the event. Please let us know if you have an dietary concerns, allergies etc. We will do our best to accommodate.:thumbsup2
If I don't have brownies before midnight I'll turn into a pumpkin. :)

ok...who wants to see Aaron turn into a pumpkin???lol

jk....brownies...check...extra brownies for everyone else...check

Just wanted to say, please add me to the list (TyRy - Tracy). Made my donation and looking forward to seeing everyone. Should be a fun (and worthwhile) evening. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter