GKTW Meet: WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge, October 3, 2011 UPDATE

Just wanted to say, please add me to the list (TyRy - Tracy). Made my donation and looking forward to seeing everyone. Should be a fun (and worthwhile) evening. :goodvibes

Yay! So glad you are coming!!

Hi everyone,

A wonderful person, offered to create a logo for us. As soon as it's ready, we'll be able to use it in our signatures.

My question is...is anyone interested in T-shirts? Please don't feel obligated. If you are, let me know and I'll start researching printing. As soon as I find how many are interested, I can give you an idea on pricing.

I am not a tee shirt gal (they just don't look good on me) so I would not be interested in a tee shirt, but a coffee mug, a signature logo for the boards, etc. sounds great.
Thanks for all your hard work in setting this up.
Lori

Just found out we will be in WDW on that day.

Would love to meet fellow Diser's and Kevin and Pete!

Thanks!

Tom C

Hi everyone,

A wonderful person, offered to create a logo for us. As soon as it's ready, we'll be able to use it in our signatures.

My question is...is anyone interested in T-shirts? Please don't feel obligated. If you are, let me know and I'll start researching printing. As soon as I find how many are interested, I can give you an idea on pricing.

DisneyBride'03, TyRy and I will be wearing our Jamborini t-shirts (possibly wine-stained!) We'll be attending a Meet at Victoria Falls several hours prior to your GKTW Meet! :woohoo:

AWESOME!!!! But what is a Jamborini??? lol:confused3

We are a group of devoted AKL/AKV fans!! We do a fair amount of posting on the AKL Lite thread ("Lite" because we frequently stray off topic! :laughing:) Many of us know each other very well and actually vacation together; others we are just getting to know. The Meet thread where I posted your link is all about the Jamborini Meet for Food & Wine Festival! :thumbsup2

We refer to ourselves as Jamborinis and Kidanites!! :goodvibes

Ah hah... I saw your thread...very cool. Ok... jambo ...jamborini...very cute.
We're staying at Kidani for the first time our last night. Love AKL!

Ah hah... I saw your thread...very cool. Ok... jambo ...jamborini...very cute.
We're staying at Kidani for the first time our last night. Love AKL!

Then you too can be a Jamborini or Kidanite!! :thumbsup2

We really are a fun (and silly!) crew! :rotfl:

I can do that.. I was checking out your schedule of events but we won't be at Kidani until the 7th

I can do that.. I was checking out your schedule of events but we won't be at Kidani until the 7th

So far it looks like our events will be Oct 2nd - Illuminations and Oct 3rd - our Victoria Falls meet, then at least 3 of us coming to your event! :thumbsup2 Most of us aren't staying at AKL/AKV this trip (shhhh!) :)

If you see anything that will work with your schedule, please join us!! ;)

Sorry, correction....we will not be posting on facebook only on this thread in the disforums. Tried to edit last post and this time, it won't let me.

Hi Everyone,

We have an official logo for the meet. Please feel free to manipulate it as you wish. Adding it to your signature would be a great idea. :)

GKTWAK.jpg

Thanks ShellsShirts for creating the logo!!!!

Please spread the word..still time to sign up!!!

Bumping up! Please consider joining us 2 weeks from today in a Kidani Village grand villa for a great cause! :wizard:

I got a job with the F&W festival. I don't have my schedule for 10/3 yet, but I should know by Sunday. If I'm not working, I'll be there! I'll make a donation on Monday either way!

Yay!!! Hope to see you there! Oh and you'll have to give us some info on all the great things to try at food and wine! yummmm:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!