FORT FIENDS DREAM CRUISE Sept 4th, 2011 (Labor Day Week)

I wish!!! A lot could happen between now and then! ;)

Is anyone staying at the Fort? We are trying to decide where we want to stay after. Do we want to be cheap and stay value or stay at the fort where we are home?

Is anyone staying at the Fort? We are trying to decide where we want to stay after. Do we want to be cheap and stay value or stay at the fort where we are home?

We r. Staying @ the ft not sue before or after or maybe both when is everyone staying

We haven't decided if we will do the Fort with the MH or whether we drive the car or fly and stay at WL. Also whether it will be before or after.

Too many decisions.:confused3

Requested a quote!! I dont see Rhonda on the list for requesting a Travel agent????? I put her name in the special request field.

That's great news!!! Can't wait to see you on the cruise!!!

We have another couple for the cruise!!!!!!

Sandra and David, some good friends of ours :-)

Rog, when you get a chance I would appreciate another sign!!

That's great the more the merrier, I am trying to talk my good friends into it.
My Son Matt is on one now, weather doesn't look good, I am sure the cruise line knows what to do, but that doesn't make me any less nervous.

Some of you know that I'm going on the Magic in 2 weeks. There is a very nice couple from Germany who are also on that cruise. Last weekend they went to the shipyard to take a tour of the Dream! Please visit Annika's thread for a nice trip report and some fabulous pictures of our ship:) If your cabin is on the port side (left side) then you'll definitely see the outside of your room here. Enjoy!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2564348

I just read this on the Cruise Boards = I haven't checked my reservation yet, what time does everyone want to go to the shows, since most of us picked late dinning? Maybe Rhonda can make sure we are all together.

with the ship being much larger than the Magic and Wonder the theater cannot accommodate half the ship like it currently does.

Therefore, people will have to choose which show time they prefer based on their dining time. On the Dream dining time is at 6pm and 8:30pm

DCL is currently in the process of assigning show times for anyone that has a cruise booked on the Dream. If you have a preference you need to check your reservation and update it if you do not like what you have been assigned. If you are booked through a TA you need to contact your TA to make changes.

Keep in mind that DCL is in the process of updating all reservations so if you do not see a show time listed they just haven't gotten to your reservation yet

This is for the Dream ONLY - the Magic and Wonder show times / dinner times have not changed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter