For those of you who knew Beverly Lynn....sad news

My thoughts and prayers go out to Beverly Lynn's family and friends. This is very sad news.

This is awful. BL was one of the first DISers I ever met and she certainly made an impact. And Aryn was so cute. Beverly loved her so much. This is just terrible......:(

This is such a horrible shock.. I don't have the words to say what I'm feeling right now other than - it's NOT fair!!

Incredibly sad.:(
My deepest condolences to Beverly Lynn's family and friends.

This is so sad. I didn't know her personally, but she always offered great advice here. How awful for her daughter and family. So sudden. :(

:(
My condolensces to the family...

I remember when I was a lurker seeing the adorable pictures of her DD(auburn curly hair?) in her signature. I will pray for her DD. :(

BL was always talking about how smart, level headed and funny her dd was. Aryn is so much like her Mom.

off to go cry some more.

Oh, how sad!
045.gif
Lots of prayers for her daughter and her familly.

My deepest sympathies to Beverly's Family, Friends & beautiful little Aryn. Poor child...... How heartbreaking!

This is such awful news. Beverly and I stayed at the BWI at the same time back in December of 2000 and did an Illuminations cruise together with her mom and Aryn, and our travel agent at the time, Jean. It was such fun! She certainly loved Disney. She had been talking about going back to school to become a dental assistant and was going to order herself Disney scrubs. I guess she won't need them now......

My prayers and thoughts go out to her family and especially Aryn.

I am in shock and a bit stunned, difficult to find the right words.

My deepest sympathies go out to her family and most especially to Aryn.

What a horrible loss...

If anyone finds out any information, esp. if there is any type of fund established for Aryn I am very interesting in any information where I might be able to make a contribution.

I haven't been on the boards in a few days so I just read about this late yesterday afternoon. I am still in shock and it hasn't really soaked in yet.

Beverly Lynn and I PM'd quite a bit the past two months. In her last PM, she gave me her email address because she was afraid she was going to get banned. So when I saw the "Rest in Peace Sparkly Zoe" thread, I thought that's what happened. It was an ironic cruel shocking twist to learn she had actually died.

Luckily I saved all our PM's and printed them out. It's all I have left to remember her by.

I want to share something here that she wrote to me about Aryn, in the hopes that Leota or Beauty or someone else who was close to her can get it to her family, to show to Aryn one day.
Here is part of what she wrote to me about Aryn on 9/28/03:

"She is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader with my weight loss and my pride and joy. She is beautiful and smart for her 6 yrs and she knows that no matter what I will always, always be there for her. She knows that she can always count on me. I hope that things pick up and we can make our Dec. trip to Disney because we both deserve it."

My heart breaks that she and Aryn won't be making that trip after all.

I am just so so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter