For those of you who knew Beverly Lynn....sad news

How sad...I have not been on the DIS since last week I just logged on read the sad news....:(

Oh, my...

I remember when BL was contemplating working for Airtran. I had a coworker who worked there and they corresponded about her coming down to train. I remember when she called me when she got to Atlanta! I remember telling her "you SOUND just like your posts!!"

We met with Dan Murphy and ead79 at Ryans. What a hoot she was! And what a LOVE she had for her precious baby.... I am still in shock!

May God comfort her family, especially that wonderful child who worshipped her Mommy.

Bev, say Hey to my Mom and Dad. My Mom is gonna LOVE you!

Oh this is terrible news. I too keep remembering the pic of her dd that she had in her signature for so long. What a sad thing for everyone involved. :(

OMG, I can't believe it! I never met her, but know her from her posts and the pictures of her beautiful daughter, how sad. I will say a prayer for her and her family.

This is so shocking to read and so very very sad.:( Life is so short sometimes.:(

My prayers go out to her family especially her little curly haired sweetheart.:(

I also never knew BL personally, but I remember she ruled the transportation board. I wonder what would make your liver explode? Prayers to her family and that adorable little girl.
Robin M.

Olga, I just saw the news on another thread, very sad indeed. I have PM'd with her a couple of times and I always enjoyed her posts, she will be missed. RIP Beverly.

She was just so young. Prayers for her daughter and her parents. I hope her daughter is allowed to remain with them. This is so shocking and sad :(

I never met Beverly but I "knew" her well here on the DIS!! She wsas always a big help esp on the Transportation Board.

I cannot believe this news!! How sad. I will be praying for her DD. Beverly was very proud of her.

She passed away.
I don't know the details but please pray for her dd Aryn , she lost her mom , and also for her family and friends.

From the Pittsburgh Tribune:

Beverly L. Simmons
Lawrenceville

Beverly L. (Nitkiewicz) Simmons, 38, of Lawrenceville died Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2003. Wife of Daniel Simmons. Mother of Aryn Simmons. Beloved daughter of Richard "Cookie" and Josie (Marmo) Nitkiewicz. Sister of Rick Nitkiewicz. Friends received from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the WALTER J. ZALEWSKI FUNERAL HOME, 216 44th St., Lawrenceville. Funeral Mass at 10 a.m. Monday in Holy Family Church, Our Lady of the Angels Parish.:(

Indeed it is very sad, we can be here one moment and we can be gone the next. R.I.P dear Beverly Lynn, you will be missed.:( :(

I am in shock...I do not know what to say. My prayers are with her family. BL...may you rest in peace...you added so much to so many lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter