For those of you who knew Beverly Lynn....sad news

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I am still in shock. Beverly you will be missed so much by so many. Love ya girl - God Bless you!

My thoughts and prayers go out to little Aryn and her grandparents! :(

Oh Susan, that PM is just heartbreaking. BL and I were not friends, but I always admired her spunk and her devotion to her daughter. She was a great help to everyone on the transportation board and answered many of my questions about different airlines. She will be missed greatly here, as well as in her life off the internet. :(

Oh Kanga... this is just so sad... I met her one night in Jellyrolls actually the same night I met RMD and Leota, they were a fun group as I remember the evening.. She was so young.. I will pray for her family and her beautiful daughter and of course her..

I remember her posts well. Very tragic news. My prayers are with the family.

I am in total shock and disbelief.

Prayers on the way to little Aryn and BL's family. :( :( :(

My prayers are with her daughter and family:(
It's so hard when someone so young dies.

I'm just stunned at the news. I also met BL, several years ago....had dinner with her and some other DIS ladies at EPCOT.

My heart goes out to her daughter. :( :(

I am reading this for the first time... oh my God! She will be missed. I pray for her sweet little girl as my heart breaks.

So sad to hear about the death of a young mother. :( Prayers to her family.

:(
Prayers said for Aryn, her family and all her friends. :(

What sad news! :( I remember Beverly Lynn - she was sooo kind and helpful to everyone on the transportation board, answering the same questions over and over. And Aryn - my favorite was the pic of Aryn in the blue "princess" dress. Remember that one? Aryn looks just like the Pepsi girl. My prayers are with Aryn and Beverly Lynn's family.

I remember when my son was sick in Pittsburgh. I emailed her to get recommendations for doctors and hospitals. She was so nice and gave me a few referrals.

I too remember that picture of her daughter, and those curls.

Will say some prayers for both of them.

denise

Oh my God. I had no idea. I spent some time with BL at the first DIScon and had always hoped that she could someday make the trip to Ohio for one of our get togethers. I have been thinking about her all week as I'm getting ready to drive to Pittsburgh to meet some DISers at Ross Park Mall. I had seriously thought that BL might be there.

I am attending calling hours for the father of my good friend Barry Lauer this afternoon in Pittsburgh. Now I'm going to have to do the same for Beverly. The tears are welling up in my eyes. I cannot imagine how her family is going to cope. I will keep them all in my prayers.

I'm in shock! Beverly Lynn used to help me with travel questions. I'm so sorry for her family.

I am just in shock to hear this. I spent many hours talking to and laughing with Beverly Lynn- shared some great memories of a trip to Disney and just can't believe this.
My prayers to her family and lots of love to Aryn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter