For those of you who knew Beverly Lynn....sad news

:( keeping Aryn in my closest thoughts. Also to Leota, Beauty, Rana and all her close DISer friends as well as her family you are all in my thoughts as well.

:(

How tragic! I remember meeting Beverly Lynn at my first Atlanta DIS meet at Ryan's, as Robin mentioned in her post. How sad for someone so young to pass away. Her precious daughter remains in my prayers. :(

Oh Susan! Thats Beverly alright and Aryn was the spitting image of her not only in looks but in attitude. Gosh I love those two. I know Beverly's family would love to have a copy of that to save for Aryn.

My email is disbeauty@cox-internet.com

or if Eileen has contacted you the disregard this....she is meeting Josie (BL's mom) and Aryn at Disney in January and I'm sure she would be more than thrilled to give this to them from you.

I've been struggling all day about what to say. Beverly was one of my closest and best online friends. We had met once at Disney World where we hit it off immediantly. We have for over 2 years now, at least every week and most of the time everyday. We talked on the phone and laughed, gossiped and laughed some more. To say I am going to miss her just doesn't sound like enough. Its like a part of me is gone because she was a part of me. I just want to wrap Aryn up in my arms and never let go. Beverly worshipped that little girl. I think she would have gone without wearing clothes so Aryn could have the best. Nothing and no one meant as much to her as Aryn. That poor angel didn't deserve to loose her mom.

I just want to say I love you Beverly, you have been like a sister to me for so long. I will miss you so so much but you will always be there in my heart and you will always make me laugh!

This is such sad news to wake up to this morning. Prayers to her sweet daughter and all her family.

You know when I hear something like this I think it is such a reminder to treat others with kindness and respect because life is so short.

I'm glad to have "known" Beverly Lynn, even for a short while. :(

How incredibly sad! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family...:(

<font color=navy>My deepest condolences to Beverly Lynn's daughter, the rest of her family, and friends.

How sad. :(

Here's a pic of her dd, Aryn. She used to have a picture of her jumping up and down on a bed, and I remember she looked like a doll.

headshot.jpg

I was called at 7:30 this morning and told that she had died suddenly on Wednesday. My thoughts and prayers to her family and too little Aryn........This is a sad day...:(

The realtionship between BL and Aryn was special. The interaction between them was remarkable...and FUNNY!!

I'm going to contact BL's mom and make arrangements to meet them when she brings Aryn to WDW in January. Last night, watching 8 Simple Rules all I could think about was BL and her family and how difficult this must be for them all.

One part of the show stuck out in my mind...Kate said to her father.... "Don't tell me this is part of God's plan....What about OUR plan?? What about our childrens plans?? We had plans too and this wasn't part of it"

I found myself with a lump in my throat saying "It will be alright...It will be alright" All I could see was Aryn's little face....

Plan or no plan.....this really, really sucks........

God speed Beverly Lynn....... :(

Wow. Had she been ill with liver problems, or was this sudden?

So many young deaths on the DIS over the past years. Scary!

A very sad day, indeed. Beverly Lynn will be missed.

Some of you may know, but most probably don't, that BL had a new name on the DIS that she had been using for a couple of months -- some of the newer people might know her better as Sparkly Zoe. She certainly was sparkly, so the name is fitting.

I've been in touch with Leota, who is a dear friend to BL, and she has been in touch with BL's mother. Apparently BL's liver exploded, she was found unconscious, they tried to revive her, but in the end her heart and liver gave out on her. :( Leota is going to the funeral on Monday.

My heart breaks for her little girl, and for everyone who loved her.

Oh, geez, that has me in tears.

I'll be sure Leota and Beth see your post, Susan. Thanks for sharing that with us.

I was wondering how she was, as I hadn't seen her on the boards.......:( Prayers for her and Family.......Faith

This is so sad, She also helped me out with questions on air travel.
My heart and prayers go out to Aryn , and her family
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter