For those of you who knew Beverly Lynn....sad news

Oh my goodness!!! That is horrible. All I can picture is that cute little girl in her signature. My thoughts and prayers are with Aaryn and the rest of her family.

:( I was just talking about her the other day. She gave me some good advice about my carpal tunnel problems.:(

I'll pray for her dd and the rest of her family, this is so sad.:(

How terribly sad. My thoughts are with Beverly Lynn and her family, especially her little one.

I don't know what to say... I'm shocked. She was so proud of her little girl, Aryn.:( She was my first Christmas exchange DISer.

Very sad news... so young. My prayers are with her little girl and family.:( :(

First Robin and now Beverly...:confused: :( :(

I too remember that beautiful pic of her DD and her advice particularly on air travel.

Such a sad loss. :(

Towncrier, I am so sorry for your other loss too.

I am in shock. She will be sadly missed:( My thoughts are with her family at this difficult time, especially little Aryn.:(

I'm loss for words I'm in total shock of this sad news. My thoughts and prayer are with Beverly's family and daughter.:(

So sad to hear this. I didn't know her anyway but through here, but will truly miss her.

Pokie

How sad! She was one of the first pople I remember 'meeting' on the dis. My prayers go out to her family and especially Aryn!!!!:(

I remember the picture she had in her signature too. This is so sad and tragic, I just don't know what to say.:(

How sad....her family is in my prayers. I just went back and read Snoopy's post....I had no idea she was SparklyZoe :(

I did not personally know Beverly Lynn as many of you did but I do remember her posts. I am shocked to hear of her death. My deepest sympathy to her whole family.

...what a touching tribute in your siggie! One of my first DIS memories way-back-when when I was a lurker, I remember the happy, smiling pixie-like face of her DD. Although I've never been to a DIS-meet, I feel as if I've met so many of you and you are all like my "extended" family. God Bless Aryn and her family....I'm sure Beverly Lynn is up in WDW-Heaven with Walt smiling down at us all!

Very sad! My thoughts and prayers to her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts