Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

Here's another favorite GIFT. This was the Sept. 2013 4-nt CC Double Dip Member Cruise.
So think "beach themed."

This was the kickoff welcome surprise awaiting everyone in their cabin when they arrived. (Sept 2013)
1 for each person in your stateroom.

(which is why everyone advises to have extra luggage space on these cruises!)

our room

my parents room

JQ's favorite is the hat
My fav is the beach bag. Using it as we speak at a conference in Orlando! (actually sitting in MCO right now praying my 8:45 flt to PHL takes off as scheduled for home)

Noticed a few changes in WDW since May. Love the new Soarin film and Frozen ride!
Just learned the QS meal plan allows you to sub a snack or dessert for the beverage. who knew??
A can of OFF and a Zika note greeted us in our room.
Not to mention the poor CM manning the kiosk with bug repellant at Epcot. Nobody was visiting him. The poor guy!

We really like the new Soarin! We have FPs for the Frozen Ever After ride on Sunday!

I was on the 3 night January MC, this is the suitcase we got. Same hat, I think!

I keep my cruising things in it!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wondering if sense we are now gold members with DCL if we will get additional onboard gifts in the room or just the regular gifts the members get on these member's cruises? Be nice to get both but hey we are going and thats what counts...smjj

We really like the new Soarin! We have FPs for the Frozen Ever After ride on Sunday!

I was on the 3 night January MC, this is the suitcase we got. Same hat, I think!

I keep my cruising things in it!

View attachment 191416 View attachment 191417

Yes definitely same hat. Identical type suitcase as well. So in Jan 2013 and Sept 2013 they seem to have replicated a few things. That was that year they did the 2 member cruises. What else did you get in that suitcase?

I know I have pics somewhere of all our gifts that cruise. I'll post them here.

You have FP's for frozen this Sunday? We got caught in a major downpour at WDW on Tues night and decided to check out Epcot when it let up. We walked into the park around 7:30 pm. and could tell it had cleared out. They were hosting EMH from 9-11.

Felt like a good time to attempt Frozen on the fly. No FP's. And we were right. the wait time was way off at 90 mins. We entered the que at 8pm and were on in 40 - mainly because there seemed to be very few FP's riders showing up.

from there we worked our way over to Soarin' while Illuminations was finishing up and arrived exactly when EMH began. It was empty! We walked right on the ride. No lines. By the time we left, it was mobbed!

Last edited:
The phone case was in that suitcase, and I will think about what else. There was something that turned into a "bag."

I have a gals friends week at Disney beginning Sept 10, and Tom sort of kinda wanted a mini vacation with me, so we leave tomorrow for the Sept 5 Dream cruise. So, yes, we have seen Soarin, but in July, it was too hot for us to spend much time in Epcot, so we let our Frozen FP expire.

We have to pack today! Glad the hurricane has or will pass out of FL. We fly out of Ohio, so should be OK.

Wondering if sense we are now gold members with DCL if we will get additional onboard gifts in the room or just the regular gifts the members get on these member's cruises? Be nice to get both but hey we are going and thats what counts...smjj

Yes, it's both. You will receive your Gold CC gift in your stateroom plus all the Member Cruise gifts.

PI, your room looks particularly nice! What category was it?

Bobbi, that was the Sept. 2013 Dream MC. We had a group of 4 cabins on the bump out on deck 12 in concierge with 2 cat T and 2 cat V.
Quite an experience that we hope to have again some day.

[]192045[/ATTACH]Was sitting at fish lips yesterday hoping this next eyeear

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Has anyone heard yet on the entertainment or special quest? The last Member's cruise we were onhad Roy Disney and that was very interesting...smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter