Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

Each of the occupants of a room usually get the present. When I was with my cousin and sister in 2013, I think we only got 2 games, I think it was Monopoly, but 3 of everything else.

This will be our 6th DCL cruise and we will be gold members. Does this get us anything special as it relates to booking times onboard or free stuff??...smjj

Last edited:
This will be our 5th cruise as well, but unfortunately we don't earn Gold until after we take it (after the 5th).

This will be our 6th DCL cruise and we will be gold members. Does this get us anything special as it relates to booking times onboard or free stuff??...smjj

If this is your 6th, you are gold as you board, and will be invited to the Gold/Platinum reception!

Last edited:
Poison Ivy, thank you so much for posting the pictures! Since this is our first Member Cruise, we are excited to see what all the "swag" will be. You mentioned that there were three of each gifts (except for the Clue game) left in the room. Does that mean that each member of the travel party receives a gift (rather than one per room?)

You're very welcome. Yes as others have mentioned here, gifts were given out to each member in the cabin. As you can see in my photos, we were a cabin with 3 adults so all the gifts are in triplicate. The only exception was the clue board game, where we received just the 2.

So you can safely expect to get 5 of everything for your group between the 2 cabins!

These were themed for Alaska, but I've got some photos from our 4-nt double dip to CC so you can see how they incorporate the itinerary of that cruise into the theming of the gifts.

One of my personal favorites from AK was the Inside Out T-shirt. We sailed in Late May last year which was before the release date of the movie. As a surprise, they hosted a special early premiere of the film exclusive to us on the Members Cruise and gave out the commemorative T-shirt as a gift.
I love it so much!!

Hi Everyone -- I just found this group .... We booked on the member cruise and I'll consider us lucky because we got into the queue for the reservations pretty quickly. This is our third member cruise, with the most recent one on the Dream in 2015. We're so excited to be on a seven day MC. I think I actually like the sea days better for some reason. There are five of us -- Our kids are two boys 15 and 12 now, and our daughter who is 8. We're based in NJ. Look forward to meeting all. Seems like a long time away still.

Welcome to our little group! It's good to see others joining. I think you'll find plenty of folks who share your thoughts on the pleasures of the 7 day cruise. Have fun planning!

:fish::fish::fish:COME JOIN OUR FE GROUP:fish::fish::fish:

PARTICIPANTS:

Poison Ivy and Johnny Quest
Kel-C_D27
Shananana
Disneylovers

Fish Extenders - CLICK HERE FOR FE Basic Information

Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos:

More PHOTOS from the DVC ALASKAN MEMBER CRUISE: FE gifts here

NEW SIGNUPS: ALL ARE WELCOME! IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS.
I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO OUR GROUP ONLY.

SEND ME A PM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

Sorry to have to ask this (I'm only ever on here to join the FE group), but how do you send a PM? I can't find where to go. Thanks!

Sorry to have to ask this (I'm only ever on here to join the FE group), but how do you send a PM? I can't find where to go. Thanks!
To send a private conversation here, you need 10 posts. So, keep posting something! When you get 10, go to the avatar of the person you want, and you will see a link for, start a conversation. Do that, and welcome to the thread!

Bobbi

To send a private conversation here, you need 10 posts. So, keep posting something! When you get 10, go to the avatar of the person you want, and you will see a link for, start a conversation. Do that, and welcome to the thread!

Bobbi

Ok, thank you! Sounds complicated, but I'll take a crack at it. Lol

Good luck.

I'll be organizing a local candy/snack exchange that uses FEs to pass out local treats!

You can go to the Games board here. it's easy to fine some games you are willing, able to give a post on. It's fun too!

On this year's MC, we're having a breakfast meet, so you may like to check out the thread a bit, to see what else is interesting to you. There's a list of things on first post, and the list of activities could grow!

Seems I can't send a message to you either. You need 8 more posts: use the test board here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
where most go to get their quota.

then just click on my name below my avatar
and select "start a conversation"

and send me the following:

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

THANKS,
CHRISTINE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter