****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

judypriv.... Just sent you a PM. PM me know if it does not go through because I don't see it in my "sent" folder.

We are going Aug 6-10 2012. We are telling DD at her Birthday party 4/6/12. If anyone can send one after the party she would love it. PM if you are willing. TIA.

I'd like to know if anyone's thought about the safety of this...you give out your travel dates to a Stranger (we all have travel dates posted) then you give your kids names to a Stranger then you give your address to a Stranger. And lots of times your kids pic are on here... so to wrap it up a Stranger knows when your house is empty to break in. Stranger also knows what your kids look like, your address..... i'm sure 99% of everyone on here is great but I don't trust the 1%..:confused3

I've done this several times in the past & its usually the one sending the post cards that give the dates they will be in Disney with NO address and their dates... But the ones receiving the cards give a general month or celebration ( graduation, birthday, come back to Disney soon message)... I've never run into a problem before - but CERTAINLY understand your concern. We should all be more cognizant of this...and if we want a fairy godmailer to send us a letter...just telling a certain month, season, etc...BUT THE ONE SENDING THEM FROM DISNEY SHOULD NEVER INCLUDE THEIR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS FOR PERSONAL SAFETY REASONS .... INFACT... If you are sending them to someone from Disney...you should put the recipients address as the " To & From" address ... This will be a great way to insure the senders name and address is NO WHERE ON IT & the person receiving it is sure to receive it ( name is on the the letter twice with no other name except for from Mickey, Minnie, Googy, etc... !!!!)

I hope this clears up what I thought some of the rules were!!!

Thank you!!
Dawner

We will be there the second week of May for a huge family trip. This will be my 3 year old niece's first trip and my infant nephew's first vacation ever. She LOVES princesses, especially Snow White and Cinderella and she adores Minnie Mouse. Can anyone help us out?

We will be there the second week of May for a huge family trip. This will be my 3 year old niece's first trip and my infant nephew's first vacation ever. She LOVES princesses, especially Snow White and Cinderella and she adores Minnie Mouse. Can anyone help us out?

We are heading to Disneyland March 17, 2012 for the first time. We have three children, two girls and a boy (14, 11 and 7), and would love a fairy godmailer. Is there anyone that can help us out? I would gladly pay the favour forward when we are there. We will be there until the 23rd. Thanks!!

please know that in order to receive PM's ..you need to boost your posts up...ten posts to be able to send and receive pm's
People would be sending you pms and you would not see them...and vica versa..

answer some good questions or visit our other boards and get familiar with all that DIsney has to offer..
Welcome to the DIS...

please know that in order to receive PM's ..you need to boost your posts up...ten posts to be able to send and receive pm's
People would be sending you pms and you would not see them...and vica versa..

answer some good questions or visit our other boards and get familiar with all that DIsney has to offer..
Welcome to the DIS...

Thanks for letting me know Pumba!! It is greatly appreciated. princess:

We are going to WDW in April, our plan was to surprise our DS3 and DS5, but I just can't take it anymore!! We changed plans and are going to tell them in a couple of weeks. Anyone going to be there soon that could send us a card? They have been saving every coin and dollar they find and putting it in their bank to go! PLease PM me

Would like to send out FGM for our trip at the end of May and would also like for my kiddos to receive some before their trip. Please let me know if interested!

Just noticed this thread. We are heading down the 1st week in March. I have a DD(4 turning 5 at WDW), DD 3 and DS 6months.

I would be happy to help somebody else out also.

We've done this before and looooved doing it ... I'm asking for 3 cards to be sent and in return i am happy to send some when i go in July, TIA :)

We will be going to Disney World in May for our very first trip. I would love it if someone could send us a postcard for DS7. He's excited to go on our first trip..I would be glad to send one when we go.:goodvibes

Our trip is further out, but I would love to participate. We're planning to go in September (once we book next week I'll have definite dates) to celebrate both my boys birthdays. DS1 will be 9 on 9/6 and DS2 will be 5 on 9/22. We won't be in Disney during their birthdays, but they know we are going to celebrate the week of our 10th wedding anniversary (9/14). So what more do I need to do to return the favor this fall and to have cards sent to my boys (especially if one to my older son right around his birthday?)

Thanks!

Hello,
Wondering if anyone would be able to help us out!! We will be going as an extended family vacation to Disney April 13th to the 21st. This will be my daughters 2nd vacation (she is a disney nut), and my 2 nieces first visit to Disney. Please PM me if you are able to help me out and I can get you a little more information.
Also, if anyone needs any around that time frame, we would love to pay it foreward!!! Thanks in advance!

We will be there in May and I would love to get a postcard for my dd3. She loves Princess's and Minnie.

I would happy to send some out as well when we are there.

Thanks!

I would love to participate in this. My daughter's Make a Wish trip April 15-21. Is anyone able to mail 3 post cards to our daughter's prior? I am happy to mail some while we are down there in April. TIA

Shawna princess:

We are going to WDW in April, we were so thrilled to receive our Fairy Godmail so we would like to return the favor to someone else!!Please PM me and let me know if we could make someone else day!!

For the one who PMD me: I still do not have enough post to pm you back but I would appreciate your help!! I will send you the info as so as it let me post a PM. Thank you so much!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter