****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

If anyone is going in January or late december, I'll be there the first week of December to send out some. Let me know.

Family trip Nov 19 to the 26 :cheer2:and would love to repise my role as fairy godmailer. If you need some pixie dust sent your way send me a PM

I'm taking my mom and daughter down for a quick trip the first weekend of Dec - if anyone could send my mom a postcard for me I would be very appreciative! I'm surprising my DD3 so no postcard for her. I am also willing to send up to 3 for anyone wanting them while I am down Dec 1-4. PM me if you are able to send to my mom or if you would like some magic sent your way!

Beth:wizard:

I am leaving for WDW in the morning if any one would like me to send a postcard I would be happy too!!! I can't promise to get it signed by any characters, but I can certainly do my best. Just send me address, details, type of postcard (ie characters, castle, resort themed, since I plan on visiting a few different resorts, if I make it to any in particular I could pick one up).

Still have room for 4 more postcards to be sent. We are going early December....:cool1:

We will be there from December 16-25. We are willing to send up to 5, so please PM me if you'd like a postcard sent.

Hello everyone,
My family and I are heading down in a week and would like to make a child smile by getting that special postcard just before they head down to DW.

My kids got their cards last week and my wife and I notice the level of excitement increase overnight:cool1:
My 5 yr old has been taking his postcard to sleep with him the past week.:cloud9:

If any one would like cards sent please pm me and I will get your details.

I notice there are alot of offers to send but not a whole lot of requests... if we don't get a response this will be the 1st time in 4 yrs that we will not be a fairy godmailer...:confused3
Can't wait to start getting into the christmas spirit:santa:

Merry Christmas everyone

We will be at USO and WDW Dec 25-Jan 6th. My children have received some great postcards this past year...and we would love to return the favor. If you would like a post card please PM with the following information:

Name (s) of Receiver
Mailing Address

Character or Post Card Theme
Any special requests for what the post card should say or who from

I am arriving on Dec 17th so i should be able to get postcards to you by Christmas. I have 1 Canadian postcard stamp i need to use. Please PM me with your:

Childs Name and age
Address
Favorite Characters

If you just got back or are planning on going soon let me know so i can add that note onto the postcard.

Hi!

Would anyone be willing to send a couple this week?

We have two foster daughters and this is their first trip. I personally believe that EVERY child deserves to go to WDW. The youngest is 3 about to turn 4 and the the other is 11. We are actually celebrating the oldest one's adoption when we go!!! So her trip is extra special. We will be leaving on the 14th.

I will also be willing to return the favor to someone while we are down there.

Our family will be at WDW Dec. 27-Dec. 31 and I would be glad to be a fairy godmailer. I have have five postcard stamps looking to make somebody smile. Please PM me if you are interested. :wizard:

Jen

Still have lots of room in our FGM if anyone wants some sent the first week of January! My children have gotten so many and would love to repay the favor! Just PM with names, ages, address and any special requests for messages!

Hello, i will be taking my niece to Disney Jan 13-16. I was looking for someone who will be going in the next week or so to send her a postcard from disney to get her excite about going. I will also be willing to be a fairy godmother while im in disney in Jan. Just PM and i will be glad to send post cards.

We just told the kids Christmas Morning....this will be their first trip down to Disney World.

(I'd PM but I don't have the required 10 posts yet!!)

If anyone is available, let me know and I'll give you the details...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter