****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We leave for Disney March 24th...(yes, soon) LOL, anyone going this week that could send my kids some postcards? I also would be happy to send some to someone who is going a week or two after me, lmk THANKS!

Jen

Last fall, one of the kind posters of the DISboards sent postcards to my kids from WDW on her trip. My kids *LOVED* it.

I have sent cards to kids of friends, but would so love to pay it forward and be a Fairy Godmailer for someone else on the DISboards.

I think I could do about 15 or so. I leave next Tuesday, but work on Monday, so would need to have my list done by Sunday night. If you would like me to send a postcard, send me a private message with your child's name, address, their favorite character & anything special to include.

:wizard:

I still have room for about 10!!

So happy to find this thread and thanks to everyone ( particular who start the thread) to do such a wonder job....making everyone a perfect and excited vacation. My kids love to receive cards from Mickey, Princesses...they are so looking forward to our trip in early June. Of course I am willing to send card to whoever going after our day.
There will be 3 kids in our group. dd 9 , dd 9 and dd5 (who is crazy about Mickey ). Please pm if any of u can help or want me to send you little one cards when I am there.:flower3:
6/6 -6/13

What a wonderful idea!! This is amazing how special this will be for all the kiddos receiving these cards from kind hearted strangers!! I really can't say more but thank you to all who have, will and are doing this for our children.

We will be in DW May 23-29. I have a DS10, DD8 and DS7. This will be their first time going AND it's a surprise! They would be happy to each receive a card from Mickey announcing their "surprise" trip and anxiously awaiting their arrival. If someone is willing to do this around that date, it would be so appreciated.

I in turn will send out three cards to whoever may need them during the time we are there. Please let me know how I can help your wonderful kiddos! I am so excited just thinking of this!

Thanks everyone!
ec

I LOVE this thread!! I've been sending card/receiving cards for years--I am wondering if anyone would be willing to send 2 cards before April 15th? My boss is taking her family to WDW for their 1st visit (ages 4 & 2) & they would LOVE a postcard from their favorite Disney friend.

Please let me know & I would LOVE to return the favor in August!

Hi everyone. I will be in WDW 4/18-4/23. I was able to send a few postcards last year and would love to do it again this year. I think I can manage 5 families. PM me if you are interested.

I'll be there September 5-12 and I would love to send some out! You can PM me or email me. My email is onestepatatimexx@gmail.com

I know this is usually for smaller kids lol, but my boyfriend will be coming with us in September, and it's his first trip ever. It would be really cool for him to get a postcard! If anyone would be willing to send him one, let me know and I'll give you his address!

Our family will be in WDW the week of May 7th. I can send up to 5 postcards. If you would like me to spread some magic to your family, please send me a PM with your information. I will update this post when my group if full.

So happy to find this thread and thanks to everyone ( particular who start the thread) to do such a wonder job....making everyone a perfect and excited vacation. My kids love to receive cards from Mickey, Princesses...they are so looking forward to our trip in early June. Of course I am willing to send card to whoever going after our day.
There will be 3 kids in our group. dd 9 , dd 9 and dd5 (who is crazy about Mickey ). Please pm if any of u can help or want me to send you little one cards when I am there.:flower3:
6/6 -6/13

I sent you a pm.

I'll be there September 5-12 and I would love to send some out! You can PM me or email me. My email is onestepatatimexx@gmail.com

I know this is usually for smaller kids lol, but my boyfriend will be coming with us in September, and it's his first trip ever. It would be really cool for him to get a postcard! If anyone would be willing to send him one, let me know and I'll give you his address!

I will be there May 25- June 3. Will this be too early? If not PM me your details (name, address, fav character, special message).

If anone is going in the next week or 2 I would love postcards for a friends daughters going on their first trip on April 14th! PM me for the addresses! Thanks so much and I will pay it forward for our trip in June so please PM me about that too! 8-)

Thank you so much for your kindness ...sending two very happy grandkids POST CARDs made their day special..

Thanks again

I've had no requests so far. We're going April 29 - May 4, and will send to the first five that pm me. :)

Hi! We would love to receive a card. I can't figure out how to pm, so contact me back. It's a first time, surprise trip for my three. We're heading out May23-28th.

Let me know if you have room!

Thanks so much for the offer.
ec

click on her name ...on her post...and it will come up ..send PM message...that is how you do it..
Hope you have a great time planning your vacation to the House of the Mouse too...

I'm bumping my post count so I can PM someone with a request, and what better way than to volunteer to send cards out myself?
We'll be in WDW from 22-28 April, 2012. Yeah, real soon now.
I'll send up to 5 cards to people who PM me. And, since I'm not all that imaginative, please include your preferences for the type of card you want, and the message you'd like written on the card in your PM.
I saw on the OP of this thread that postcards are hard to find in WDW... is that still true? Every time I've been, there's been racks of 'em. Anyway, let me know who, where, which kind of card, and what it should say.

@evcollins -- I sent you a PM, but no reply yet...we would love to have you send our boys 2 cards while you are there at the end of May! Please let me know if you can accommodate! :goodvibes

Otherwise, anyone else going to be there mid-May? Please let me know!

We will be at WDW June 5-13 and will happily send 3 cards out! We will be doing Crystal Palace breakfast on June 11, and could get an autograph on a postcard from Pooh Tigger, Eeyore or Piglet for you. Otherwise no promises on autographs, but we can send your choice of character on the postcard and a surprise message (or you can let me know what you'd like it to say)! PM me - I'll take the first three! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter