****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going to be home for Easter this year. Our dd (10) is at the cusp of needing a Disney fix as much as her dear old parents. We would really like to have a post card again this trlp. She looks so forward to getting these cards. She loves Mickey and Tinkerbell. Any help would be greatly appreciated and then we'll be glad to pay it forward.

Where is the best place to purchase the postcards I will be sending?

Thanks! Only a week until we leave!!!!!

most of the prices are the same everywhere..
So I always get my postcards either at our hotel or the stores in the parks or the BIG one in DTD...I love doing this and can hardly wait to send some..
have a good visit to the house of the mouse

Grandma & Grandpa will be taking Ryan, 5 & Anela 7 on there first trip to WDW the week of March 17th. I would love for someone to send each grandchild a post card from WDW. I would find tremendous pleasure in doing the same for another child/children going after us.

I am willing to send as many postcards, maps, or whatever that people need. I will be at Disney World May 25 thru June 3, 2012. Please pm me and let me know what is needed by May 1 at the latest so I can get my list made.

Much love and Pixie Dust
Beth

Grandma & Grandpa will be taking Ryan, 5 & Anela 7 on there first trip to WDW the week of March 17th. I would love for someone to send each grandchild a post card from WDW. I would find tremendous pleasure in doing the same for another child/children going after us.

Welcome mme123 to the DIS!!!!

You don't have enough posts to receive a PM, but you can email me at scgolfpro@gmail.com and we can arrange for the postcards to be sent!

MME124 I would love it if you could send a postcard to my daughter. Let me know if this is a possibility!

Hi there,
our little ones would just love to receive a card for our upcoming trip if possible, we are also willing to pay it forward ......

We have :
Girl 7 - loves princesses,
Girl 6 - likes Tink, Mickey, Cinderella...this trip will fall on her Birthday,
and Boy 2 - likes toy story and cars and of course Mickey!

Thanks

I am very interested in receiving a post card for my son before we go on our trip. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

We are going to WDW April 19th to April 25th. If someone would be willing to send one to our 4 year old Princess a card. We would love to return the favor. ;)

Pm me if you can help out to give you more information.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am doing both a request and an offer. :goodvibes

I would love it if someone could send my son a card from Mickey sometime at the beginning of April. :flower3:

I am happy to send some cards during our trip the first week of May. I have been a fairy godmailer several times now and it is a trip tradition. :wizard:

Thank you!!!

Hi,

I would so greatly appreciate it if someone would be willing to mail my kids a Disney postcard. They are so excited to be taking our FIRST Disney World trip in May (May 26 - June 2nd to be exact 80 days!).:cool1:

I saw this thread and thought it was just lovely for families to do this for one another. We will gladly return the favor and mail postcards to other DIS fans when we take our trip in May.

PM me if you will be at Disney between now and mid May and can send a postcard to help fuel our little ones excitement. Also, PM me if you want me to send your family some magic in May. (Ps. I even found awesome Disney stamps at my local post office too!!)

Thank you so much :)

Hi all,

I'm after a getting and sending postcards.

I'm going to Disney on 5th May and am happy to send cards, please email me (as I don't have enough posts to pm).

I'm also looking for someone to send one to my little girl ... ideally around end of March ... as it's her 5th birthday on 26th March, and she would be over the moon to get a card from the princesses!

Many thanks, Sarah

I would love for grandbabies to get a post card. They have no idea they are going (1st trip) and I have been leaving clues around for them to figure out. girl 7 boy 10 boy 12 I am really sorry to not be able to return the favor but I am not going........... Any help would be appreciated. ( I can not PM)
Thank you!!!!!:hug:

We just booked a trip! September 11-17 for free dining. Does anyone want to send a postcard to my girls? They're 9 & 6 - Mickey & friends or whatever would be fine. They have been to Disney before, but it's been a few years since we've gone.

I would love to send postcards from WDW. We are planning a trip for early May.

And if anyone is willing to send some our way, we'd love that as well.
DD Bailee loves the princesses, Ariel is her favorite. This would mean a lot to her, she is having a hard time with all of the attention her brother is getting right now. And she loves getting mail so it would totally make her day.

DS Maddox loves everyone. :) His wish is to "Eat Noodles with Mickey", so a note from the mouse would be amazing.

Thanks!!
Here's my email, JIK. :) tracibulkley@hotmail.com

We just booked a trip! September 11-17 for free dining. Does anyone want to send a postcard to my girls? They're 9 & 6 - Mickey & friends or whatever would be fine. They have been to Disney before, but it's been a few years since we've gone.

We are going in early June. If it's not too early for you, I would be happy to send you cards :) Feel free to PM if you are interested.

I would love to send postcards from WDW. We are planning a trip for early May.

And if anyone is willing to send some our way, we'd love that as well.
DD Bailee loves the princesses, Ariel is her favorite. This would mean a lot to her, she is having a hard time with all of the attention her brother is getting right now. And she loves getting mail so it would totally make her day.

DS Maddox loves everyone. :) His wish is to "Eat Noodles with Mickey", so a note from the mouse would be amazing.

Thanks!!
Here's my email, JIK. :) tracibulkley@hotmail.com

I would love cards! We are going in early June, so the timing would be great. I will send you a PM in a little while if you are willing. We did this for our 2009 trip and it was so fun to get them (and send them!)

I would love cards! We are going in early June, so the timing would be great. I will send you a PM in a little while if you are willing. We did this for our 2009 trip and it was so fun to get them (and send them!)

We would love to do that! Just send me your info.

Hi all! We are heading down in Mid April, I am happy to send a couple cards out when we get there. Please PM me your information (name and mailing address) and any special message.

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter