****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Good Morning Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I leave for disney in 12 Days, if you need a fairy godmailer let me know.

Hope everyone has a happy, heathly and safe new years. :cool1:

I REALLY need a Godmailer ASAP. We go in 22 days and I FORGOT to post. Anyone there and checking the DISBoards or just leaving soon? I have three kids but the youngest is a baby so the older kids are fine and if you can only do one - that's great too! Please let me know ASAP!

I am always happy to do up to five Godmailers when I go. Will be in WDW 1/25 to 2/5.

I REALLY need a Godmailer ASAP. We go in 22 days and I FORGOT to post. Anyone there and checking the DISBoards or just leaving soon? I have three kids but the youngest is a baby so the older kids are fine and if you can only do one - that's great too! Please let me know ASAP!

I am always happy to do up to five Godmailers when I go. Will be in WDW 1/25 to 2/5.

I'll be in Orlando from the 9-15th and I could do this for you. I just joined today, so I don't really know how this works, but I'd love to participate. I wish I'd found this sooner for my DD :-)

I am new to the boards, but been to Disney a million times (former FL resident). This will be my DD4 and DD2 first visit to Disney and they are just beyond excited. I would love to receive and return the favor! We are going Jan 22-27.... I don't think I can PM yet, as this is my first post - will try to post more throughout the day today....

I would love FGM for my DD age 6-- we are making our 4th annual trip at the end of January (22-29)... Please PM me if you can help out!

Hi. We are going arriving 2/4 and have a 4 year old who would love this. I'm not sure how to PM but if anyone would be willing, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Is it too early to ask for a Fairy Godmailer? We are planning our trip for June 22-28 and I am so excited, it's hard not to cry!!
I'm super wishy washy when it come to Disney....

Any offers would be greatly appreciated!!

The Crowe Family
:)

My request isn't for my family, but for a dear friend of mine. She & her family will be at WDW from March 25 - 31. Although this will be their 2nd family trip, her youngest son was quite little and he doesn't remember much from the trip at all.

My ideal request would be for one person to send 3 postcards, one for each of her sons (ages 11, 9 & 6). If this is too much, one postcard for the family would be great, too.

Thanks for considering my request!!! I appreciate it!!

My request isn't for my family, but for a dear friend of mine. She & her family will be at WDW from March 25 - 31. Although this will be their 2nd family trip, her youngest son was quite little and he doesn't remember much from the trip at all.

My ideal request would be for one person to send 3 postcards, one for each of her sons (ages 11, 9 & 6). If this is too much, one postcard for the family would be great, too.

Thanks for considering my request!!! I appreciate it!!

I am heading down the first week in March. We will be there the 4th to the 10th. If I sent them the 5th they should make it on time. Let me know and I'll be happy to send out all three. :goodvibes

Hi! We will be at the world the first week of March. I have two young princess crazy girls who would love to receive mail. Can anyone help?

I am going to be there the first part of May...if that is okey I would love to be a FGM again..
I loved doing it last year too..

Please pm me..

Our family will be going to disneyworld 3/9 thru 3/16. My children son 8 and daughter 5 will be super excited to receive a postcard.

Thanks for your help!

Luallyn

We will be at Disney World from Jan 21-27th for my son's make a wish trip and we would love to send some post cards to people! Pm me if you would like a post card![:cheer2:/COLOR]

We will be at Disney World from Jan 21-27th for my son's make a wish trip and we would love to send some post cards to people! Pm me if you would like a post card![:cheer2:/COLOR]

Sean's Mama sent you a PM Our trip is Early June.

We will be going the week of June 9th through June 16th Let us know if we can send any cards out. PM me with info, favorite character and maybe something that only Mickey would know.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter