Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I just can't find it so...

What are the earliest bus times to MK and AK? I have pre-park opening ADRs for each (at 8am). So when it says, that buses typically begin running 1 hour before park opening is that taking into account the early breakfasts?

Just wondering what the earliest time you have caught a bus from BC to either of those two parks was when they were scheduled to officially open at 9am (I am going end of Aug, if it matters). Thanks.

1. We do early breakfasts every year and have always taken the bus. Never had a problem.
2. Don't believe anyone at the resort about the bus schedule. Maybe BC CMs are more knowledgable, but the ones we've asked at other resorts are completely unreliable on this topic.
3. There will be buses running in plenty of time for your ADR. I'd be at the bus stop by about 7:00.
4. Have fun!!!!!
Mary

We are here now. Pools close at 11. We asked to be moved due to construction noise. Our first room was right next to it and all you could hear were saws and clanking.

Thank you very much for the update. I was afraid to hear about the construction noise!

2. Don't believe anyone at the resort about the bus schedule. Maybe BC CMs are more knowledgable, but the ones we've asked at other resorts are completely unreliable on this topic.

This!

I don't have anything definitive posted on Page 1 of this thread about when the buses start rolling because I have seen so many different answers that guests have received from CMs. I don't like posting information that I can't verify.

6:30 is the earliest I have seen stated as a time, but like others, I have also seen "1 hour before park opening". When a park opens at 7 am during busyholiday season does the bus start running at 6 am? or 5:30? I don't know!!!

:scratchin

Last edited:
We are here now. Pools close at 11. We asked to be moved due to construction noise. Our first room was right next to it and all you could hear were saws and clanking.

Thanks for the info about the pool closing time and the construction noise.

Where was your original room? 2nd floor? EPCOT side or closer to YC?

Hope the situation improved with your new location!

:goodvibes:

The lady at our check-in had a color coded map that had the categories laying out right beside her-I was trying to (discreetly) look at it as she gave us our room number (upgrade to water view). I had my phone out, camera on, but she never turned away long enough to snap a picture! Was too much a chicken to just blatantly lean over more for a good pic LOL!

OMG!!! I would be so geeking out if I saw this and then I would have my family make a distraction so I could pocket that sucker!

:lmao:

Finally managed to pull my boys away from SAB around 10:00 tonight. What an amazing pool!! It was better than the pictures - huge and full of so many things to do. Best part was finally trying a frozen sunken treasure and getting to watch the HS Star Wars Weekend fireworks while waiting in line on the staircase to the waterslide. Now if I can only convince my boys that the parks are as fun as SAB and that we should leave the pool for at least a bit each day, I'll be in luck!

I had a great GV room in Volleyball Courtyard. Straight ahead looked at opposite wing of BC, but looking to left great view of lagoon and Boardwalk! And could see Illuminations at night! Too bad I didn't find out till our last night when we were in room packing, lol!!
Is it near the secret door to Epcot and did it gave a balcony?

This!

I don't have anything definitive posted on Page 1 of this thread about when the buses start rolling because I have seen so many different answers that guests have received from CMs. I don't like posting information that I can't verify.

6:30 is the earliest I have seen stated as a time, but like others, I have also seen "1 hour before park opening". When a park opens at 7 am during busyholiday season does the bus start running at 6 am? or 5:30? I don't know!!!

:scratchin

It's one of the great mysteries of life!

Dee,
When you are on your epic trip, testing out every room and noting the bedding, view, balcony etc, perhaps you could scout this out for us. I volunteer to go with you!
Mary

It's one of the great mysteries of life!

Dee,
When you are on your epic trip, testing out every room and noting the bedding, view, balcony etc, perhaps you could scout this out for us. I volunteer to go with you!
Mary

I'm willing to sit out there from 4 am on, to get the real bus scoop. You can bring the coffee!

:coffee:

I'm willing to sit out there from 4 am on, to get the real bus scoop. You can bring the coffee!
As I will invariably be up then, on my August trip, I will do some recon work as well for others on the forum!!! I certainly don't mind pacing the bus area with my money coffee 6 am-ish while DH slowly wakes up and gets ready.

page 33-35

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Unfortunately, I have never seen a listing of the daily appetizers at club level. I don't know for sure, but my guess is there isn't a set menu for each day.

:)

Thank you!!! I emailed the CL desk about the menus (we did the same thing two months ago for the Contemporary) and they were able to provide the current menu for Sunday but for Saturday (4th of July,) he said the chef is going to be doing a different menu for the holiday but did not have any details yet on what it would be….so exciting!!!!

**Has anyone asked for some desserts during the "appetizer" hour before the dessert time begins?? We will be heading to the MK area during the dessert hours to see the 4th of July fireworks and will miss it (only staying CL one night.) We didn't know if the CMs would be kind enough to give us a to-go container of at least cookies or a few of the desserts. If anyone knows, that would be great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter