Disney Cruise Brides - Let's Chat about our Weddings/VR's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they told me 12 months too..I booked about 11 months 3 weeks...LOL

Alright now! I'm going to be really angry if that guy gave me wrong information!! He said I could book in June for Dec 09!

I am not having roses for my flowers. I picked the tropical looking ones and there were not an additional price. Sorry you didnt' get the time you wanted for your VR. I only know ours will be 4;30 or 5:30 so our planner will make our palo reservations accordingly. Is it possible for dd to go to the 'club' and you and hubby go to palo. Having not been on a cruise and not sure how all this works, not sure if that is a possiblity. Good luck, I'm sure it will all work out.

I could definitely do that but we wanted to celebrate with our daughter and family. We wanted to go another night to Palo. I just felt differenty. We will just go to dinner late that evening..they said we could go as late as 6:30 so we will.

As for the flowers..I didn't want the tropical..it's ok.. its such a small part of it that it doesn't make that big of a difference to us.

Thanks!

Wow I'm loving all your planning ideas and pics in this thread. I had no idea it would be as much as a $1000 more to do a VR on CC as opposed to the actual ship.

Can anyone tell me how far in advance can you book a VR on DCL?

We were told 12 months out..we actually booked 9 months out. They only do 2 a cruise though we were told.

Thanks for the information - it's something I've thought about doing in the future but just not sure when LOL

That's really cool that you can book that far out - so different to weddings and VR's at WDW :)

:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: Obviously the gentleman i spoke to a few weeks ago had no idea what he was talking about, because i called back today and was told 12 months. UGH!! You can be sure i'm going to start calling at Halloween to book for 12/10 to ensure I get the space i want. :lmao:

:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: Obviously the gentleman i spoke to a few weeks ago had no idea what he was talking about, because i called back today and was told 12 months. UGH!! You can be sure i'm going to start calling at Halloween to book for 12/10 to ensure I get the space i want. :lmao:

Well you could always call back and speak to another CM LOL I always do that with Disney when someone doesn't give me an answer I like the sound of LOL

Good luck anyways and I hope you get your date.

Well you could always call back and speak to another CM LOL I always do that with Disney when someone doesn't give me an answer I like the sound of LOL

Good luck anyways and I hope you get your date.

Yeah, and hope i get that guy that said I could book in June again!! ;)

Morning...

This morning I went on Oriental Trading looking for goodies..they have some favors so I may order from there...

Also got my tax incentive direct deposit this morning..that paid for the entire VR!!

My refund should have been in this morning and it wasn't...So sad! I keep checking like a nut though....:surfweb:

Lisa,

didn't get ours either yet (which means cause I did the taxes, they put MY number as the main one, and not dh so we'll have to wait til next week!!!)

:confused3

DH's last 4 start with a 5...

From what I read it's based on the last two digits of your social. Mines' 84, but hubby was 35 and since we didn't get it this week, must be under mine!!! DUH how could I do that!!!!!

GREAT NEWS FROM CATHY!!!!

The Palo Manager has said I can have my cake set up in the Palo Room!!!!
I thought it was silly to set the cake up on Deck 7 only to take it down and brought upstairs to eat...so I am a very happy bride today!!

Glad you got what you wanted!!! Are you haveing a little reception in Palo or just the cake cutting??

So with doing the VR you don't usually get the cake set up in Palo?

no...they usually set up the cake where your VR is located..because the group is going to Palo at 6:00 for dinner in the Palo Room..it seemed silly to have the cake set up on deck, only to take it down and bring it up to Palo to eat...

Now it will be set up in the Palo Room like a regular "reception"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter