DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note sorry I have not been around. Things have been crazy at my house. I got my dining room chairs recovered this weekend though. :) I put a thin plastic on top of them too to protect them a bit. I am about to start painting my house doing murals in the kids rooms so I am not gonna be around as much. :( But it will be worth it when it is done! We are doing our foster boy room in Mickey and Friends I have to find clear color pages to do them with. :D And our foster girl room is going to be Princesses and the other strong female characters. I even found a Tiana that I am going to use and add her in with everyone else. :goodvibes
I love that I can see your new siggy picture better! You just have the cutest family!!!

th_IMGP5004.jpg
th_IMGP5007.jpg
th_IMGP5002.jpg
th_IMGP5003.jpg

That's so cute! I love that princess fabric.

Thanks guys just have to share my fabric though lol. :) http://www.decoratingfabric.com/catalog_itemdetail.cfm?ItmID=D5447
This link isn't working for me. Is it my computer, or is anyone else having a problem with it?

I commented too, did it show up? I should recheck to make sure!

This makes me so angry. Why do these things happen? When Heather first went to the doctor, before we knew she had APS, the doctor told her it was acid reflux and sent her home! The next day she was in so much pain, we talked her into going back to the doctor. We then found out she had NUMEROUS blood clots and a very large one in her portal vein. The first doctor didn't listen to her symptoms and almost killed her! It makes me shake even now thinking about what she went through. Sometimes it just seems like she's been though ENOUGH! Is it too much for her too at least find a doctor that will LISTEN?????????? How hard is THAT?
Yep, you commented. But, you have to say it's great, you're my sister! ;) When I went to bed last night, I was sad that no one else had said anything about it. :sad2: Then, I woke up this morning to some lovely comments. :)

Your comments about that stupid doctor trying to kill me makes me want to give you a hug. :hug: You're such a great sister!

But, really, doesn't everyone tell their doctor that they have pain in their abdomen, comparable in intensity to childbirth (5 weeks after having a baby), when they have acid reflux? :confused3 :rolleyes:

I ironed on the word bubble for Sawyer's shirt this morning. I got some help finding an actual bubble from a Diser on the Disign board. This is the Sebastian off the Ariel pillowcase. He'll wear it when Tessa wears her pillowcase Ariel dress. Once again, he threw a fit when I put the shirt on him. But, this time I'll post the happy (post-cookie) face first.

Post Cookie (yes, I was under the table, he thought it was hilarious):
DSC06279Medium.jpg

Pre-Cookie:
DSC06256Medium.jpg

I was told I had to have a linkback to the Dis on my bookmarks site, so you will want to make sure you have that somewhere on your site. Otherwise, I can't see why they would mind.

UM, so, if I just put a link to the DIS on the board it should be ok? Is that what you mean, or is it something more technical than that?

How cute are those baby cheerleaders!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Thanks for sharing pictures!

WAHOOO! Second place, and they just learned the routine. That is awesome!

How cute!!! I love miniature cheerleaders and those curls are adorable. Is that a hair piece or their real hair?

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! That's great!
Thanks everyone!!! Emily has just fallen in love with cheerleading, so I'm trying to support her as much as I can. She cheers for the local rec flag football team in the fall, but they decided to start a comp squad for this spring. They are 5-7 yr olds, and they are just the hardest little workers. It makes this mom a little nervous sometimes, with my oldest "baby" as a flyer, but as long as she loves it (and she's safe), that's ok by me!

Oh, and those are hair pieces. This fall, we were rolling their hair before each competition, and after 3 times, we decided that it was worth the $$ for the hair pieces. It makes it a WHOLE lot easier!!! :thumbsup2

I ironed on the word bubble for Sawyer's shirt this morning. I got some help finding an actual bubble from a Diser on the Disign board. This is the Sebastian off the Ariel pillowcase. He'll wear it when Tessa wears her pillowcase Ariel dress. Once again, he threw a fit when I put the shirt on him. But, this time I'll post the happy (post-cookie) face first.

Pre-Cookie:
DSC06256Medium.jpg
Awww, that is just the cutest shirt!!! He'll look adorable next to "Ariel".

th_DSC06279Medium.jpg
th_DSC06256Medium.jpg
That turned out so cute!!!
So what you're saying is you bribed him to smile for the camera- cookie and peek a boo under the table- Well it worked!!! He is so handsome. :lovestruc I better not let dd see or lily will have some competition :lmao:

This link isn't working for me. Is it my computer, or is anyone else having a problem with it?
It doesn't work for me either.

Yep, you commented. But, you have to say it's great, you're my sister! ;) When I went to bed last night, I was sad that no one else had said anything about it. :sad2: Then, I woke up this morning to some lovely comments. :)
Oh good! I was afraid that my post didn't show up!
Your comments about that stupid doctor trying to kill me makes me want to give you a hug. :hug: You're such a great sister!

But, really, doesn't everyone tell their doctor that they have pain in their abdomen, comparable in intensity to childbirth (5 weeks after having a baby), when they have acid reflux? :confused3 :rolleyes:
:hug:

Stupid doctor

DSC06279Medium.jpg

Pre-Cookie:
DSC06256Medium.jpg
I LOVE it!!!! That is just too cute!!! Love pre and post cookie pictures! That's my boy!

UM, so, if I just put a link to the DIS on the board it should be ok? Is that what you mean, or is it something more technical than that?

Yep, they just told me to put a link to the DIS.

That turned out so cute!!!
So what you're saying is you bribed him to smile for the camera- cookie and peek a boo under the table- Well it worked!!! He is so handsome. :lovestruc I better not let dd see or lily will have some competition :lmao:
That's exactly what I did! :rotfl: He is handsome, isn't he? He looks just like his daddy!

Your DD is awful cute, so who knows....you'd have to move to Florida with the rest of us, though! :rotfl:

I LOVE it!!!! That is just too cute!!! Love pre and post cookie pictures! That's my boy!

Awww, that is just the cutest shirt!!! He'll look adorable next to "Ariel".

Thanks for feeding my need for approval! :laughing:

D5447_600x600_thumb.gif

It works for me sometimes and sometimes not ... not sure why. So here it is. I cannot decide what I am doing. My trim is staying white. I am either going with the darker navy on the top border (have a natural border around the top of some of my cabinets) and the second darkest on the walls. Or the second darkest on the border and then the one lighter than that for the walls. Cannot decide. The unfortunate thing is I have fairly new black appliances so I will have to live with them. (They came with the house). That is the main reason I was thinking the darker colors. Woudl love opinions. :)

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've been around but I've had a household full of sick people, including myself! We've had just about everything and DD2 and I are on our second round of antibiotics for ear infections and sinus infections! Fun stuff! I swear I've only posted like 10 times since our old thread was locked up and here we are on our last page of this one! Hopefully I'll get in the swing of things now that we are all starting to feel better.

I did do a Valentine's Day outfit for DD4 (Grace) but I was sick and of course my DH didn't take any pictures so I'll have to get her in it again so I can show her off. The outfit was just okay but I was sick so it was the best I could do!

See you on the next thread (part 3)!

D5447_600x600_thumb.gif

It works for me sometimes and sometimes not ... not sure why. So here it is. I cannot decide what I am doing. My trim is staying white. I am either going with the darker navy on the top border (have a natural border around the top of some of my cabinets) and the second darkest on the walls. Or the second darkest on the border and then the one lighter than that for the walls. Cannot decide. The unfortunate thing is I have fairly new black appliances so I will have to live with them. (They came with the house). That is the main reason I was thinking the darker colors. Woudl love opinions. :)

That's great fabric! I would go with the lighter color for the walls. I think it would look nice to have lighter walls with the black appliances. But, either one will look great!

Where do you all find your fabrics? do you get them in a store, or online?

We dont have any fabric places around here and our Walmart fabric dept well....just doesnt carry much.

I actually but a lot online. I'm 99% sure Teresa has added a section for fabric sites in her bookmarks. The shops I like don't have much character fabric as I don't use it often. When I do, I check JoAnns or WalMart.

I agree with you about CASEing we all do it and it's kinda of the point of this thread to share ideas and inspire each other. The point I was making is that castle emailed the seller on ebay and they mysteriously showed up here and claimed they knew nothing about her design- clearly they have been on our thread and have seen all our stuff and have been using it for ideas, which is fine. It was the mysterious appearance and claiming they were their own ideas part that bothered me. The sneaking around. I think we all take inspiration from each other and take things we see and put our own spin on it. There haven't been many CASEs that have been an exact replica. Not that the :wizard: situation was.
That's all I was saying and I hope I have not offended anyone. :flower3:

I wouldn't assume she was visiting to CASE. It may happen but you really don't need to register to see the threads only to post. I have to admit I was thinking someone saw the comments here and let her know of them so she could come defend herself. I only thought that because I had a similar experience related to a totally different board. Someone there posted about me (or actually my lack of skill in styling Zoe's hair) and a member of that board anonymously gave me a link to the thread.

DSC06279Medium.jpg

Pre-Cookie:
DSC06256Medium.jpg

How cute! I love the contrast in expressions. Bribery does have it's merits. :rotfl:

I actually but a lot online. I'm 99% sure Teresa has added a section for fabric sites in her bookmarks. The shops I like don't have much character fabric as I don't use it often. When I do, I check JoAnns or WalMart.
Yep, I have links there. LisaZoe gave me her favorite sites, and I put them there along with some others that people have liked.
I only thought that because I had a similar experience related to a totally different board. Someone there posted about me (or actually my lack of skill in styling Zoe's hair) and a member of that board anonymously gave me a link to the thread.
What? That's just mean, I think Zoe's hair always looks cute!

DSC06279Medium.jpg

Pre-Cookie:
DSC06256Medium.jpg
That turned out so cute.
I wouldn't assume she was visiting to CASE. It may happen but you really don't need to register to see the threads only to post. I have to admit I was thinking someone saw the comments here and let her know of them so she could come defend herself. I only thought that because I had a similar experience related to a totally different board. Someone there posted about me (or actually my lack of skill in styling Zoe's hair) and a member of that board anonymously gave me a link to the thread.
What is wrong with Zoe's hair? Her hair always looks just fine in all the pictures that you post.

What is wrong with Zoe's hair? Her hair always looks just fine in all the pictures that you post.

Someone saw a photo or two in my listings where Zoe's hair was kind of messy. I'll admit I'm not always as prompt in restyling her hair on a regular basis as I should but it hurt to have someone think I didn't know what I was doing based on a few photos. Honestly, often when I take pics with Zoe as my model, I don't stress if her hair isn't perfect because my focus is on the clothes. What hurt even more is the anonymous poster to my blog left the link and only said I had "fans" there. I saw it as either the poster was trying to make trouble for the person who started the thread about me or was trying to make trouble for me. I think I handled it well but it still bothers me to think people could judge me poorly based on little real knowledge of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter