DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinka_Belle

DIS Veteran
An Intro by Teresajoy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Disboutique thread! We are a bunch of ladies (and men) that share a love of Disney, boutique clothes and sewing! Even if you don't sew, please join in, you might just find a new passion!
Be warned, this thread is addictive, and we don't stay on topic!

We have a few "rules"
1.You MUST share pictures of everythin (and unfortunately, we do mean EVERYTHING! Check out the photobucket account under "Just for Fun" if you don't believe me!
2.NO APOLOGIZING for how your kids look. That includes wet hair, messy hair, dirty faces, wrinkled clothes etc....We have come to the conclusion that ALL of our children are beauiful, no matter what!
3.No apologizing for messy houses. We like a good game of eye spy around here!
4. No apologizing for being "off topic". We like to have fun here, and are often off topic.
5. If you have a question, ask us, we'll do our best to help!
6. If you ask a question and no one answers, don't be upset. Either, no one knows the answer, or your post got missed. Go ahead and ask again!

The Photobucket account contains pictures of all the creations that have been posted.
The Bookmarks have links to sewing tutorials and patterns. Check them both out!
Abbreviations used:
CASE- Copy and Steal Eveything
If it's posted here, feel free to copy it!
CAB- Copy and Butcher everything
Voldermort- Code word for Ebay
(We started out calling Ebay "The site that must not be named", and then it was suggested that we call it Voldermort or for short.
Targemort- Code word for Target
Waldemort- Code word for Walmart

HAVE FUN!!!!
Teresajoy(ce)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More stuff to make your head spin :upsidedow :

How to post pictures by revrob:
1. Upload the pic of your choice to photobucket
2. Resize the pic in photobucket (above the pic > edit > resize > website - it will make you verify that you would like to resize the pic
3. After the pic has resized, go to your album, below the pic that you would like to post, there are 4 different codes (email & IM, direct link, html code & IMG code) Click in the box that has the has the IMG code. It will look something like this http: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When you click on that box, it will light up in yellow, and say "Copied"
4. In the thread on the Dis (in another open window), click on "post reply". When you are ready to post the pic, right click - a box will open, click on paste. This will paste the link that you copied from your photobucket account.
5. Post reply. The pic should show up!

How to multi-quote by HeatherSue:
At the bottom of each post, you will see a little blue box with a + sign it it. If you want to multi-quote that post, you click the + box and then move onto the next post you want to multi-quote and click the + box. After you've clicked all the posts you want to multi-quote, click on "reply" or "quote". All of the items you want to respond to should be in the reply box. Just put your reply to each post after the [/quote] for each post.

How to make thumbnail pictures in your reply by HeatherSue:
When you click reply, the name of the picture will look something like this, but in [ _] brackets
{IMG}http://1234.photobucket.com/albums/1234/nameofthepicture.jpg{/IMG}
To make it a thumbnail, put th_ before the name of the picture, such as this:
{IMG}http://1234.photobucket.com/albums/1234/th_nameofthepicture.jpg{/IMG}
This only works for pictures that were uploaded to photobucket.

Also here is the link to the photobucket account.
[URL="http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/disboutique/"][B][COLOR=#660000]http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/disboutique/[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

And the link to Teresajoys sewing links.
[URL="http://www.mybookmarks.com/public/teresajoy"][B][COLOR=#660000]http://www.mybookmarks.com/public/teresajoy[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Have fun girls and guys.

:goodvibes I whipped this up for my little Dachshund

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

I think it fits the Schnauzer better. . .
IMG_5675.jpg

I think I will try to make something smaller for the Dachshund.

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5675.jpg

Awww so cute!! DId you make the pattern yourself?

I hit the jackpot at my walmart tonight - 75% off most fabric - so I got alot of disney fabric for .99/yard!!! I got some princesses, cars, mickey, dora, strawberry shortcake, fishies, dinosaurs, wild animals, cheetah girls, cheeta print, bright stripes and coordinating flowers......I got alot, but feel I should still go back!!!!!!!!!!! Ribbon was also on sale for cheap!!!

I hit the jackpot at my walmart tonight - 75% off most fabric - so I got alot of disney fabric for .99/yard!!! I got some princesses, cars, mickey, dora, strawberry shortcake, fishies, dinosaurs, wild animals, cheetah girls, cheeta print, bright stripes and coordinating flowers......I got alot, but feel I should still go back!!!!!!!!!!! Ribbon was also on sale for cheap!!!

.99/yard!!!! :eek: I would have bought a ton!!! I'm sorry that you're losing your fabric dept but congrats on the great deals your getting. :)

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5675.jpg

I tried to make a coat for my Tinka but she kept trying to eat it. She hates her collar so I should have known that she wasn't going to like a coat.

.99/yard!!!! :eek: I would have bought a ton!!! I'm sorry that you're losing your fabric dept but congrats on the great deals your getting. :)

I was only able to get $25 worth - but Im going to see if I can get DH to let me have some more tomorrow!!!!!!

Hello Everybody!!!! :goodvibes
So this is our new temporary home or do you think this is permanant??? Hmmmmm....tonight we got snow so all of our planned activities were cancelled. I took advantage of the time to start another pillowcase applique peasant top. Its Aurora this time!

Wendy - Thats sooo great about the fabric sale at Walmart! I wish ours had fabric....I'd probably be in there once a week!

That doggy coat you made, Dreamer and Wisher, is adorable! :cutie: and so are your doggies!!!

Maybe we should do some sort of an introduction to this thread in case people wonder about us??? I will leave that to Teresa or Heather since they were top posters on the original thread....go for it girls!!! :goodvibes

IMG_5673.jpg

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how much she looks like Scrappy! I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. That little coat with the ric rac is sooooo cute! Here is Scrappy in his gangta coat:

100_2162.jpg

Seperated at birth? You decide! :rotfl:

Wow you did hit the jackpot! How are the veggie tales coming along?

I had the pattern in my box. It was supposed to fit dogs 11 inches from the base of their neck to their tail. Sophie the Dachshund is 13 inches. So I tried to make it a little longer but not wider. But I guess the pattern runs big. I may try another one.

Hi everyone!!
I guess this is our new home...I'm so sad...:sad2:
Oh well...I was wondering what they were going to do once we hit 1 million postings...now we'll have to try again...:rotfl:

th_IMG_5673.jpg

Those are really cute! I am surprised because I am not a dog person but I looked and thought how adorable! The dogs and all.

I would have bought it all! I think, but then I wouldn't have known what to do with it all. I cannot imagine my walmart not having a fabric dept, the other closest places are 45 minutes on a good day.

I am sad about having to start the new thread. :guilty: I like scrolling back through the other.

Knock...Knock... Have we moved??....

Are we all unpacked yet?

I don't want to get lost in the shuffle!

It would be just like me to get lost.... Men never ask for directions!:rolleyes1

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how much she looks like Scrappy! I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. That little coat with the ric rac is sooooo cute! Here is Scrappy in his gangta coat:

100_2162.jpg

Seperated at birth? You decide! :rotfl:

My DD loves Scrappy! She says Scrappy is so cute. ..

What pattern did you use for Scrappy's coat? I like the "Hoodie" Style!

Definately separated at birth:cool2:

I just found you guys this week and now I'm following to a new home. :goodvibes

Deb

My DD loves Scrappy! She says Scrappy is so cute. ..

What pattern did you use for Scrappy's coat? I like the "Hoodie" Style!

Definately separated at birth:cool2:

Actually, my mom made his coat and I don't think she used a pattern. Maybe she did and added the hood, I can't remember. I'll have to ask. Even though I measured him and everything, it's too long and he pees on it so I don't put him in it much. He has a sweater I bought from :wizard: that he likes better. I can't believe yours doesn't have a coat and gallivants around in the snow! Doesn't she get cold? Scrappy is shivering when the temp falls below 70!

Hee, our puppies are :cool2:

Hi Everyone,

Well, here is my stash from Walmart clearance - now, what should I make? Please give any suggestions!!!
100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0375.jpg

do you think these 2 were meant to coordinate? Flowers and stripes - are they okay????
100_0379.jpg

Guess who jumped up on Mt fabric? Think she wants me to make her something?
100_0380.jpg
:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!